Reviews for Sand
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wew! I'm really glad to see a fanfic about Kurtis' mercenary days. So, thank you! I really enjoyed this one-shot. An interesting take on our dear Kurtis, I swore he was going to help the kiddo out. c:
Deletedaccount290200288 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Look, thanks for your concern, but it's really not necessary. Nobody who breaks the rules thinks it necessary to have it pointed out to them... I really enjoy writing my story, BUT WE DON'T ENJOY READING IT! and I get lots of reviews from people who really like it too. Like, your fellow little Beaver fans? Hellooo... nobody else would even bother reading that kind of shit... And it's been up for a pretty long time, and .net hasn't done anything about it. Maybe because it's a pretty damn big site... Another thing, if "girls like me" are so ** stupid, why do you bother? Because whether we like it or not you are the future of our world... can't have Beaver fans in the future now, can we? Why don't you just leave it be? If you don't like stories like this, how did you even find it without searching for something like it? Well, obviously you had to sneak your shit into some random category since there's no Beaver category... maybe it so happed to be 'otherrealmwriter's' fave category... then OH! THE HORROR! So don't be so quick to put a label on me just like that, POP-GIRL! you don't even know me. And I don't want to! The internet really doesn't need people like you going around poking in others' buisness. Just lay off. But, why?

Could be better I guess...
Grape Goon chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Yo! What up! What can I say, it's not that good! Sorry honey! Hate to break it to ya! Awwww don't cry suga, you can try again! Just get that dictionary out and look up each word and if you need help I'm sure your mommy and daddy will be more then glad to help ya or maybe if they can't read either maybe your teacher can.
Katie Fleming chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is a very good story, Way more better then all mine will ever be, I am the worst TR writer in the world.
LittleMissFanFicWriter chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
THIS FIC HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE SITE ADMIN, ITS A VIOLATION OF THE RULES AND SHOULD BE DELETED, AND ALSO, IT'S A SUCKY FIC!
Katie Fleming chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Cute
Bunneh chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I loved it, thank you! :D Short, simple, elegant. I could see it all so clearly. And the ending was very nice, in character and unsentimental. Awesome.
Artisa chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow, I found that incredibly interesting!

I actually thought Kurtis would help out the kid for a moment there but then again, I think it was far more in character for him simply to spare his life and let him find his own way :P (a little different to the Kurtis in Partners in Crime when he actually shot a kid to stop them from attracting attention)

Plus the recurring theme of the sand being all useless and annoying was something I liked, and the fact that Kurtis and the kid were looking at it the same way - it was like the only thing they had in common lol!

Anyhoo, nice oneshot!