Reviews for Don't Let a Mary Sue Into Titans Tower
Storygirl000 chapter 5 . 6/17
Anyone up for Mary-Sue smores? I'll bring the graham crackers and flamethrowers!
Storygirl000 chapter 3 . 6/17
Hmmm...could I flame this story on purpose? I'd like to see Destinee burn...
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
This was a funny story; the thing that really gets me is that the Justice League and various other groups (heroes, villains or otherwise) are likely dealing with similar problems.
My guess for the cause of this is either Mr Myxlplyx (due to his chaotic nature) or Control Freak who decided that he wanted to see a few fan character that he liked become real but occidentally brought too many out.
My favourite part of the story was probably Red X due to his ability to make her stop talking, even if only for a short time.
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Bwahahahaha poor titans. I'm gonna miss this story
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Next chappie! She will die! Yay!
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Ohohohoho! Starfire can kick Mary Sue ASS!
Robaezica W chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Wow. LOL
The Guest Girl chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
More please? I wanna know DETAILS from Kole and Jericho.
RascalJoy chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAAAAAAAAH, DIE MARY-SUES! Lol! :D
This was one of the most unique stories I have ever seen. I LOVE it! Love it, love it, love it!
Thank you for sharing the stupid, idiotic, randomness with me!
Just a couple grammar/punctuation mistakes, but otherwise, awesome job!
You know, I might just want to do something similar to this for another fandom...maybe Young Justice... Would you mind if I used your idea? You get full credit, of course! Though I probably wouldn't be able to make it as awesome as this one, but you know.
Sorry. Rambling.
Keep up the HILARIOUS work!
Chem-Death chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Just think what would happen with all the other fanfic stories that had to deal with other Mary-Sues in their world.
Chem-Death chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
You know what's sad? There are delusional girls (maybe boys, too) around in the real world.

Regardless of my founded revelation, I kept laughing. Their reaction was priceless!
Avian248 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
HAHAHA... I love this story so much!
Swa chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Great! This was quite an entertaining read. Seeing how Destinee was some sort of spirit (At least, I think), it'd be hilarious if she came back in a bonus chapter to possess Starfire, just to see 'Her Little Bird' one last time.
areeta9 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
This story was very funny. I like the ending
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
It made laugh so badly! I love it, thanks girl!