Reviews for Don't Let a Mary Sue Into Titans Tower
areeta9 chapter 5 . 3/8
This story was very funny. I like the ending
It made laugh so badly! I love it, thanks girl!
Kiko'sTOY chapter 2 . 1/8
Ah ha ha ha ha! Funny.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Well that was certainly entertaining. I'm particularly fond of how you capture the typical Sue's degree of freight-train subtlety.
Lily975 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
MUAHAHAHAHA! Die, Mary Sue, DIE! Loved this, and thanks for the idea for my own story! (Smiles evilly) Pity the poor Mary Sue that gets thrown into my future story... ;)

Lily
YukiGirl21 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
And let the madness continue... :D
YukiGirl21 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
YESSSS! B*tch slap her like a b*tch Starfire! Sorry for the language, that just felt satisfying, LOL XD
YukiGirl21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Great and funny, LOL
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Okay. That was great. You do hyperbolic humor pretty well. I really liked Christie's advent there at the end.

I haven't encountered too many Sues. I learned very early in my sojourn on FFnet to avoid stories that weren't already on SOMEONE'S Favorites list. If your tart little parody here is any sort of milepost, I'm very glad I did.

Seriously, do people REALLY write stuff like that? I thought it was against at least one of FFnet's rules.

This is just weird and wonderful enough to get a Favorite.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Are ALL the inhabitants of Sparklevillia this demented? If so, how does it survive as a stand-alone planet? Or is it in reality some kind of ... asylum?
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Har-dee-har! It's about damned time. So she can disable machines. Big deal. As Starfire just demonstrated, she isn't immune to physical damage. Thank goodness.

Her name just kicks my "quease" factor into overdrive.
uehara-tsubasa chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Ha. I get it... It's a SLADE of rock. Ha.
Pizzachic chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Beautiful. Just Beautiful.
Pizzachic chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
The Red-X part was of the best thing ever.

"Where'd you pick this one up?"

"Oh, This is PRICELESS, two days?"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. The fight scene had me laughing out load, Oh my gosh. My dad looked at me strangely. The butter knife and the quoting?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Pizzachic chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
.Gosh.

That was hilarious. I love Robin's panic attacks, they are amazing. The bedroom scene was amazing. Hahahahaha. Starfire is just awesome.