Reviews for Don't Let a Mary Sue Into Titans Tower
Robaezica W chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Wow. LOL
The Guest Girl chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
More please? I wanna know DETAILS from Kole and Jericho.
RascalJoy chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAAAAAAAAH, DIE MARY-SUES! Lol! :D
This was one of the most unique stories I have ever seen. I LOVE it! Love it, love it, love it!
Thank you for sharing the stupid, idiotic, randomness with me!
Just a couple grammar/punctuation mistakes, but otherwise, awesome job!
You know, I might just want to do something similar to this for another fandom...maybe Young Justice... Would you mind if I used your idea? You get full credit, of course! Though I probably wouldn't be able to make it as awesome as this one, but you know.
Sorry. Rambling.
Keep up the HILARIOUS work!
Chem-Death chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Just think what would happen with all the other fanfic stories that had to deal with other Mary-Sues in their world.
Chem-Death chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
You know what's sad? There are delusional girls (maybe boys, too) around in the real world.

Regardless of my founded revelation, I kept laughing. Their reaction was priceless!
Avian248 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
HAHAHA... I love this story so much!
Swa chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Great! This was quite an entertaining read. Seeing how Destinee was some sort of spirit (At least, I think), it'd be hilarious if she came back in a bonus chapter to possess Starfire, just to see 'Her Little Bird' one last time.
areeta9 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
This story was very funny. I like the ending
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
It made laugh so badly! I love it, thanks girl!
Falseface chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Ah ha ha ha ha! Funny.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Well that was certainly entertaining. I'm particularly fond of how you capture the typical Sue's degree of freight-train subtlety.
Lily975 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
MUAHAHAHAHA! Die, Mary Sue, DIE! Loved this, and thanks for the idea for my own story! (Smiles evilly) Pity the poor Mary Sue that gets thrown into my future story... ;)

Lily
YukiGirl21 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
And let the madness continue... :D
YukiGirl21 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
YESSSS! B*tch slap her like a b*tch Starfire! Sorry for the language, that just felt satisfying, LOL XD
YukiGirl21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013