Reviews for Yet Another Michael and Mia Story
thayjes srivas chapter 8 . 4/28
AMAZING!
miamichael4ever chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
HII!i like this idea of yours..but try to make the chapters more longer...
Lisa Cooper chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
In chapter 4 of "Yet Another Michael and Mia Story'' the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter was a good idea and not at all excessive. Thanks for your story, L.
Lisa Cooper chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
"Yet Another Michael and Mia Story" was a good start. (I enjoyed reading it, and was sorry it ended just where Mia asked Michael to the dance.) Thank for your story. L.
Breeluv chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
This is one of the best stories ive read so far that gets mia and micheal together:)
Literati Lover chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
Someone never finished this story. I was reading through all the older stories and I've found so many unfinished! Finish! it's good. Although you've probably lost your inspiration...
kk chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
sry, but YAWN!
cagurl chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
i've read a ton of m&m getting 2 gether but this 1 is my fav
skeezo chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
please hurry and finish this story this was just getting make it a little kinky-er or just more mushy next few chapters
lalalaziness chapter 8 . 11/22/2003
wow, these are really good chapters. i have to agree with you, very short, but really good. i have to know what happens next. Will something happen at the dance? Or maybe after? Who does Kenny really like? Why am i asking all these dumb questions? We may never know...but hopefully we will if you write another chapter!... and maybe a couple more after that!
ANONYMOUS chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
overall, good story. but chapter 4... you repeat things. For example:glazed eyes, make it special. It's a good story, i just wanted to bring this to your attention..
micheal chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
wow!that was so good!keep up the gd work and rite more!
trickhayden chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
oh please finish! please oh please? i want to know what happens. please write more!
Weasley Wizard Wheezes chapter 8 . 7/13/2002
That wass good, but the chapters are too short. Other than that it is really good. Write more!
cass chapter 7 . 6/2/2002
I love the chapter good cliff hanger
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »