Reviews for Angels Bending Near
wandakv chapter 5 . 3/29
I just finished your story. I'm a late comer to this fanfiction. I love Leverage, and I'm slowly going through all the stories here. I'm sad that there are no new ones, but I'm really enjoying what's here. I loved your story. The dream parts were awesome. Thanks :-)
wandakv chapter 3 . 3/29
I just finished chapter 3. I'm loving your story so far. Thanks :-)
PharmTech chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I've probably read this a dozen times before but I still love it! oh my! So incredibly well done! Thank you for sharing it! You definitely need to write more Elliot fics!
Iuvsbruce chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
I hope you read this. Your writing is AMAZING! If you're not writing Leverage fics I hope you're still writing something!
Katherine chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Awww! Poor Elliot! I love Megan, she's so cute and sweet! I've been reading a bunch of your stories today, and they are all awesome! I'm sorry you have to beg for reviews. I didn't realize you could write a review without an account, otherwise I would have written a bunch! I love how, even though you always seriously hurt Elliot, it never feels excessive or over the top!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Loved it but it would have been nice to see eliot get to tell the end of his story
Fandomness chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Wonderful story. Eliot whump is the best. Would love to see more stories? If you are still interested in writing them.
athea781 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Today is Oct. 29, 2014 & I just read your story. I loved it! I'm still teary eyed while writing this review. Don't ever be discouraged about people not responding to your stories in a reasonable amount of time. Look how long it took me to read it! I just discovered Fan Fiction about 2 months ago & am currently reading my way back.
The story was touching & exciting. I loved the way you saw the teams reactions through Eliot's eyes. The interaction between Eliot & Megan was heartwarming to say the least. And when everything came together at the end.. I cried.
I hope this review reaches you & helps you to realize that people are still enjoying your writing! Thank-you for sharing with me.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
But but but... Fin? Why fin? Can I interpret that to mean "yes I will continue" ?
apester chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Oh great story
Was hoping to see the little girl come back though it was adorable how she looked after Elliot.
Thanks for sharing
klewis chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I'm a bit late to fanfiction so I know this is late in coming but want to compliment you. Found Trophy on the Leverage fanfic site and followed your link here. Eliot is so beautiful - why do I enjoy seeing him hurt? Sigh!

Hope you're still out there writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Just found your story and it was awesome. Cant wait to read more.
Crashbarrier chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
The one problem with is that it hasn't got a "like" button.. the nearest thing thta have is a Favourite option. This is a great story. well written well paced, nice charcaterisation. I think it would make an excellent episode. Thankyou fro writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
i have to say i really enjoy your stories. always have enough hurt mixed with the perfect amount of comfort.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
i love this, but it ends too soon! i'd love to read more about the team helping eliot to recover & rehab.