Reviews for Angels Bending Near
athea781 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Today is Oct. 29, 2014 & I just read your story. I loved it! I'm still teary eyed while writing this review. Don't ever be discouraged about people not responding to your stories in a reasonable amount of time. Look how long it took me to read it! I just discovered Fan Fiction about 2 months ago & am currently reading my way back.
The story was touching & exciting. I loved the way you saw the teams reactions through Eliot's eyes. The interaction between Eliot & Megan was heartwarming to say the least. And when everything came together at the end.. I cried.
I hope this review reaches you & helps you to realize that people are still enjoying your writing! Thank-you for sharing with me.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
But but but... Fin? Why fin? Can I interpret that to mean "yes I will continue" ?
apester chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Oh great story
Was hoping to see the little girl come back though it was adorable how she looked after Elliot.
Thanks for sharing
klewis chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I'm a bit late to fanfiction so I know this is late in coming but want to compliment you. Found Trophy on the Leverage fanfic site and followed your link here. Eliot is so beautiful - why do I enjoy seeing him hurt? Sigh!

Hope you're still out there writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Just found your story and it was awesome. Cant wait to read more.
Crashbarrier chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
The one problem with is that it hasn't got a "like" button.. the nearest thing thta have is a Favourite option. This is a great story. well written well paced, nice charcaterisation. I think it would make an excellent episode. Thankyou fro writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
i have to say i really enjoy your stories. always have enough hurt mixed with the perfect amount of comfort.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
i love this, but it ends too soon! i'd love to read more about the team helping eliot to recover & rehab.
Moosepaint chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Great job, gal!

As a volunteer firefighter and, sadly enough, a frequent visitor to motor vehicle accidents, I can tell ya, you did pretty damned good with your assessment of the wreck, and the EMT's (9 years an EMT-ugh, don't do it.) Honestly, I sat here reading, thinking, 'we don't use our KED...like...ever' LOL. The tarp, the jaws, the extrication...great job. My only concern is the helicopter flight. I don't know about other parts of the country (I'm in PA) but we wouldn't be able to just 'basket' someone into our life-flight choppers around here. Perhaps somewhere else, they do? Who knows. But other than that, I give you a standing ovation. Well done! Thanks for a great read.
ilovwinning chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
:D Is about all I can muster to say about this FUCKING FANTASTIC STORY!
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
This was an absolutely amazing story! I loved Megan and how you wrapped up everything so neatly at the end.
You'llRememberMe chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Soooo... By my count this will be your 100th review, which I think you very much deserve!

This story is fantastic, and definitely one of my favorites :)

I really hope you choose to write more Eliot-centered fics in the very near future ;) preferably with lots of whumpage and bad-assery :P

Congrats on a job well done!
Cathy chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
reading some of the older ones and would love to hear the end of the horse story as well. Even the begining of it...

Have enjoyed the story so far-please update soon!

thanks for your time!
Shellie Williams chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Hi. I have recently purchased the first 3 seasons of Leverage and have been happily catching up on all of the wonderful episodes. All good things must come to an end unfortuantely, and soon, I'd viewed all of the DVDs. So, I came looking for fanfic and happened upon your story: Angels Bending Near. Oh, such a delicious story! There's so much potential for tons of Elliot h/c in the episodes, but of course the writers never take advantage of it. It's very satisfying to find a well-written story focused on Elliot getting hurt, and how the others care for him. The added angst of his nightmares was incredible. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for posting!
Leona Esperanza chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I know I'm late to the party, but I wanted to let you know that I just read this (and stayed up way too late to do so) and I loved it!