Reviews for Smile
ShyyVonVanity chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That was cute, nice job
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
AW this was so bittersweet. Very well written.
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This story is kinda sad but you do, somewhat fore shadow that IF Hinata & Naruto were to break up Kiba could pick up the pieces & that they could have a possible future together :) That's a sweet thing to happen! :D Anyway, good job! I like this one-shot! Best of luck on continuing writing! :)

~Montastic
hollysky chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aww.. This story is so sweet but so sad at the same time. I like it.

Great job! :)
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
So sad and sweet -_- I'm wishing that you hadn't ended this and made more chapters, possibly where Naruto dumps her (how sad :( ) and he comforts her and tells her how he feels. :3 I love how this is all in Kiba's perspective and also how you have no mistakes (I think) in the spelling. It bugs me a lot when there are a lot.
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love the angst in this story. Will there be a sequel where Hinata and Kiba end up together?
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
It so sweet! I love it! Really well written too!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is so emotional and sad... I like it. It could be longer in my opinion but anyway... I like it A LOT! (v)

First of all, as mentioned it's very emotional and I think you have captured Kiba's thought very well. It's just the inner pain one must imagine Kiba to have every time he sees Hinata with Naruto.

Secondly, I like the plot. It's interesting and the idea of Kiba having feelings for Hinata is so sweet How can you not LOVE that(v)

Thirdly, your characteristic of Kiba is super well described. He acts very manly and protective just like should. This sentence proves that you have nailed his personality perfectly, "If that boy ever hurt her, he would break his neck." (v) very Kiba like

Last but not least your ending is super NICE. The last paragraph is so... moving. Just absolutely perfect

Seriously, you did a good job for your first one-shot. Keep up the good work(v)