Reviews for Lumberjack Shirts, Spilled Coffee, and Consciences
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
great fic. Really enjoyed it :)
Sapphire1719 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
And somewhere in the front of her mind, she loves him.

Aahh omg love!

Why haven't I reviewed this before? This is perfecttt !

And to think you wrote this after just 4 episodes of GG.

Talented! :)
rebeccavis chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Rach, this is so good! I can't believe you wrote this when you'd only watched a few episodes of Gossip Girl. Blair's characterisation is so spot on and the little scenes you chose to depict in the story are perfect. I love it!
realchemistry chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love this! I cannot believe you have barely seen the show, you got so many things right!

The line of B being "content" about killed me... psychic powers, you have!

I love how her feelings progressed, how their relationship was developed, just amazing.
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
LOVED it! Which is weird because I'm a Chuck/Blair fanatic all the way, but after that kiss I've been warming up to the Dan/Blair coupling.
ficpants chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Love love loved it! Incredibly well-written
Lavenderlily12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love it! Like reverse Pride and Prejudice *sigh* Dan/Blair is becoming very addictive
bsloths chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Ooh, how great! Their relationship developed so naturally here - a place the show has never allowed it to go, but makes perfect sense. I think Chair will always be my OTP, but I have a huge soft spot for Dair - they make sense, because like you wrote, he DOES make her a better person. Nice fic!
PB4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
so beautiful!

U def should watch their scenes. they're gold.
drifted-haiku chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OMG i cannot you are the author of this story that I've read a long time ago (I don't know why I never favorite it. Probably meant to but forgot). I love the intro about why she hated him and such. the progression of their story, starting with the whole drink and how he put extra stuffs and etc. just melts my heart :D this story is loved! hopefully you'll write another!
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I love this sooo much! I can't believe you've seen so little of the show, you've a great grasp on both characters.

I really like the progressive way you've allowed their affections to develop. They don't change overnight. Instead, there's something of a hidden treasure that's gradually unearthed.

I'm glad you included an excerpt of the robot story, because I was going to ask you to write it if you didn't. You gave us just enough of it to completely see how she felt about her relationship with Dan. And his reaction to the story-kissing her in the library-it felt very *right.*

I haven't seen any of the third season of the show, but I don't need to to appreciate your take on them as a couple. I hope you'll continue to write for dan/blair! :)
Renny Wuz Here chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
i love this one!
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
loved it! Truly well written and well thought off...
heysoulsisterx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was so cute. I love it. :)
DisforDasey chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I'VE already read this story! I feel cool. Like a psychic. :D

I can't remember if it had a title last time though... Anyways awesomesause (or as Thomas would say- awesomepossumwithbananasauce - that was our "team name" in drama one day) writing &stuffers! 3