Reviews for Games People Play
Ladybug chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
I hope you will add some more one-shots to this. I love this series. You have some really good Gwevin writing skills. Hopefully you can check out my first Gwevin story and see how I did. Let me know if I need to improve on anything.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
Too bad you won't continue The Hype. But at least make a prequel. Not too many details, I just need to know what happened to get them there. I thought Gwen was abstinent. Judging from how they don't remember anything I'm guessing they were drunk. Besides that great work! I love all your Gwevin stories. You're a great writer keep it up. Kudos!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
BEAUTIFUL!Thats the only word i can say,BEAUTIFUL!
sterster chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Cool
sterster chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Awesome
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Hahahaha it's funny how bens says why don't you go back to sucking Kevin's face omg I just cracked up
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
The chapter is short
ShawolandAplus23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Love this story ! Please update soon ! Arggggg I have been checking and checking and still noooooo updates ! I love ur older chapters more than ur newer ones though:D please update
tiiababiitiia chapter 30 . 12/3/2011
its 2.20am in the morning

and I've finished reading this work of art

and... OMG you are the god of writers your work is

AAAAMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!
NRG99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
where the **** are the aliens!
AMakesmesmile chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
Please update more often . Love your stories!
Shepard20james chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
hope you update soon:D
ETNRL4L chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
Ha! I found this hilarious, too! Great minds! I tell ya...
FS chapter 29 . 11/5/2011
Just read all 29 chapters and I enjoyed all of them very much. I hope you continue to add more chapters, and see your writing mature along with our characters.
ETNRL4L chapter 29 . 10/30/2011
Where have you been, girlie! I missed you! Keep updating this! I'm addicted to it! I need my fix, man!