Reviews for Next Up
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow! I love how you made it sweet, but also majorly hot at the same time. DEF one of my new fave pairings!
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was beautiful; beautiful in its simplicity, really. Justin is one of my favourite rookies and I watched him even before he came to WWE. I'm a bit surprised at seeing a little bit of Afrikaans in this fic! (lol my language) I think they make a cute couple. And Matt did say Justin reminds him of himself. You got the characterization down perfectly. I love it. The scene between them was sexy and sweet at the same time! Like I said, I love it. :)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You did a really good job writing this. I thought it turned out great.

I would like to see a chaptered story about these two. I think it would be really good and they make a cute couple. Just a thought.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It made me smile too. It was really sweet, and I think you did good on Justin (though I've not really been able to grasp his character, this sounds right from what I've seen) And then the story around how they fell for each other... it was so cute. Cavity sweet.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh wow! This was so good. I love how you describe things. You do so well, painting with words! *hugs* This was wonderful. You got Matt spot on, I can't say for Justin, because I don't watch NXT. But true to character or not, I like how you wrote him. This was great. I love that you can easily write a one shot and give us enough background history, and feelings, and the sexual part is good too but it's not overwhelming. It's not 'smutty' it's really beautifully written, at least I think so. Great job I love it.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I loved this. Justin was one of my favorites on NXT and I thought he and Matt looked adorable together. Great job.
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
DAMN!

Agreed on the more manly then people think part!

I really dig Justin and hope there'll be more stories about/with him soon.

Matt Hardy I dont care for at all, but I guess he didnt matter much here right ;-)

Loved it!

XO & InYourHonour
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
HOT HOT HOT!

did I mention that this was HOT HOT HOT!

LOVE IT!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
The fallen angel and the extreme hardy boy. *sighs* Those two, the more I see of them, the more I am inclined to believe that they are knocking the boots. But they are a good looking couple so it's all good.

Mucho lovage Lava!