Reviews for What Couldn't Be Avoided
Veronica Astoria Hart chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
You're not going to continue? I think this fic is really interesting, and I'd love to see more of it.
shy.chi chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
i feel like this story will get even more exciting!
SavvyEnigma chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
You can skip the balloon...I'd much rather have another chapter. D
MTFBWY chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Ooooooh, Minato got owned! xD

Can't wait to see what happens with eachother next...update soon!
RozenMaiden14 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
If there was a "like" button for fanfics, I would press it a million times. :)

I like the take on Kushina and Minato because you keep it realistic. There's no "epiphany" moment when suddenly the other person seems like and angel and the world is all wonderful and crap (you can tell I've seen too many of these...), but they interact like human beings (who hate each other).

Please update soon!
nine-orcids chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
love the story!
Mike chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I want more of this epic shit.
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
another great chapter from you! I loved how you incorporated politics into the story, it made the banter very believable! more than that though, I must confess, I enjoyed Minato looking silly, what with his lack of social skills in dealing with girls XD all the same, I loved your portrayal of the both him and Kushina. keep up the good work!
Chew-a-Pick chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Minato's speech made my head spin. -_- Damn him for being so smart! DX

Nice chapter you've got here. I love how Kushina manage to make Minato lose his temper on their very first meeting, LOL. Somehow, Kushina in this fic reminds me a bit of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter...

Anyways, "bansai" should be "bonsai".
Saw is sad chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
thanks 4 the update loved it :)
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Wow great chapter! i enjoyed reading it :) please update soon! :)
tennisdesi91 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
haha ... nice chapter. You did a great job with a lot of characterization with the exchange between the two. Keep up the good work! btw: is kushina still the host in this story?
D.GrayManGRL chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
LOL! I knew it! Still... it's kinda funny!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
ahaha! and so they meet... can't wait to see how this unfolds! sounds like there's some good politics involved in this, too. are you going to draw anything from the most recent chapter?

keep it up!