Reviews for The Physician
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 4/9
I really enjoyed reading this
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love seeing Bones in his element (and a little bit out of it in the last part)!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Yay to bromance!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
A wonderful fic. Here's to Hurt and Comfort moments. Thanks for the showcase of Bones.
Lord-Cas chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
aw
Spockologist chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Ok, I just "Awed" really loudly. That was just so cute! I love this story!
buttercupgalaxy chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was a really cool fic! Loved it

B xx
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
awwww this is awesome! I totally love those drabbles :)
The Wolf's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I like this. You've got lots of promise. :) There are some inconsistencies though. In 4, Spock gets bitten and the bite swells. After McCoy fixes him up, you say the redness is going down. It should be greenness, 'cause Spock doesn't have red blood. Just thought I'd let you know.
KCS chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh, I love this to pieces! I always like a five-and-one, and ones as well-written as this are very rare. Add that to the fact that gen fic is even rarer, and you've made me a definite fave here. _ I adored each of the little snippets; they were brief but didn't feel rushed in any way. Also, I really love the way you write the Reboot characters; they still sound like the Reboot but they have the OS's maturity which is often lacking in Reboot fics. I'm a die-hard old school fan, so it's rare that I find a Reboot fic that I truly love - this was one.

The only concrit I might mention, if you don't mind a nit-picky detail, is that you describe poor Spock's horsefly bite perfectly and then at the end of that snippet say "He watched as the redness and swelling slowly reduced..." - when earlier you (rightfully so, and it's a detail most forget, so major kudos!) described it as /greenish/ instead of red. Just a detail, and in no way detracting from my enjoyment of the fic, which was wonderful.

Thanks so much for a pleasant quarter-hour spent reading this!
Breea chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awesome! Loved it, very well written and cute. :)