Reviews for Shattered, Here I Thrive
Beiowulf chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Okay, i know you stopped writing this a while ago but I really like it. Stories of this topic tend to be really cliche, cheesy, and/or sick, but you seem to have found a way around all of those. If I cant encourage you to keep writing than can you at least tell me how you had envisioned the story going?
Kuran.Akarixx chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Why are you not updating this ): -casual sob- It's so well written and the plot is FABULOUS. Please, please PLEASE update soon! ):

For the sake of humanity e_e
VocaloidLukaChan chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Shidari chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
This is amazing! Finally, a story that isn't mind-numbingly "fluffy", and I really hope you continue. This has a lot of substance, quite different from most stories on here. And all of Kaito's emotions are realistic and some-what relatable. Keep it going!
Skaian chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I want mooooore~ *u*

Like, seriously, I don't have any suggestions in grammar or spelling or anything. I just want MORE!

If you don't give me more, I will hit you with tuna D:
SilverButterflyDA chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i hope you write more of this... i like it :)
KameKame-chan chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
I do hope to see more of this story in the future! . It's pretty interesting!
Silvent chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! pleeeeeeease continue it!
karu-14 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I really like this story, can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon :)
Thief of Life chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Ffffffffffff- Y U NO UPDATE? DX

I LOVE this story so far~! It might sound kind of... Weird, but I've always been interested about the eslave 'market.'

Topics like that capture my attention. •.•

That's why you HAVE to continue this! Today's my birthday, so consider this a birthday present? :D

I'll look forward to the update~!
yiseunggi chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I... I... loved it ;A; but i wish it was longer... haha

I was checking up on my fav story list and I was sooo happy to see one of them finally got updated! And the lucky updated one is the one I havent seen updated in a long time! xDD So of course I click on it and read it and I enjoyed it~ :D

Time seemed to go by fast. I already finished this chappy... huh.

So I wonder what Kaito will do... I hope Luka gets more emotional soon! Please update~
winoa13 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Great job! Woooh! The theme is just...epic :)) Update reaallly soooon! :) Thank you for the story!
Banana chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I want MOAAAAAR ! It's dark, it's good and Kaito's not an idiot ! Gimme more O3O

Ugh sorry...I guess I should say :

Rabbit chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Its been forever! You need to update! Its such a waste if a good story stops here! D:
yiseunggi chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
this chapter is good too! :D awww Kaito having a sister complex... uhhh... i dont know :O please update soon~