Reviews for The Truth
The Slytherin Serpent chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Good story. :)
Love it chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
My thoughts on Easy J exactly! You read my mind! It's no one, but her own (majority of it). She's seventeen in NEW YORK CITY! And in the richer parts of it ... You either got it or you don't. She doesn't.
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I have a feeling Chuck wouldn't be THIS harsh but you got it right, you got everything right. I'm a little iffy on the "walks like a whore and looks like a whore" bit but... I really hope they don't ruin Lilly and Chuck, the Chuck needs her, he needs all the Vander-Woodsens. Good job!
aurel chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i love it. no, i love you...

love you.. thanks for the story. please continue..
whitetrashbarbie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Love it :)
svenjen chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG this made me frigging howl! I LOVE your perspective on this (although he needs to take a bit more of the blame IMO)However, your wording was PERFECT!
JNYC chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
this was great !
carlybb chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Someone needed to smack the Humphreys in the face and call Jenny on all her crap. They may be harsh words but it's not far from the truth. Rufus & Dan have no right to blame Chuck for anything. Jenny was sober and willing. You might get some flack from Jenny fans, but I'm sure lots of Chuck fans will thank you for this story.
majken chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
LOVE this! so spot on oh how i wish this would actually happen on the show! not that it ever will since poor little jenny always plays the victim.. but this fic is perfect, chuck at his best!
LuLu.LG chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Chuck was definitely right in his little speech
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you! So glad you worte and shared this. I love that you allow Chuck to tell it like it is. I think this is in character - for all four of them. Like yo usay, Chuck won't sugar coat it for Dan or Rufus and they really needed to hear the harsh truth. Love the Chuck and Lily interaction. It does show that he is softer with her and how much they still love each other. I can see Lily staying in NYC instead of going to care for the injured Chuck but only because Chuck said so, not Rufus. This is great.
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That is my Motherchucker there talking.
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
THANK GOD someone realizes that jenny is not the goddamn victim

i loved this

p.s the sad thing is that im almost certain that lily would choose chuck over her own husband LOL
odyjha chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
lol, ok, I totally agree with you on everything Chuck, we're Team Chuck teamates! lol...I can also justify everything Chuck does and feel that everyone blamed him and it wasn't all his fault!

I love your story, he just put them in their place and told them what they didn't want to hear. I hope chuck does that next season. you have some great lines in your story that i can picture Chuck saying. the whore bit? lol, great. seconds away from calling a hooker? omg...
HisGirlMonday chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I liked this. I, for one, didn't think how this was going to affect the Chuck/Lily dynamic. The Chuck/Eric one I was dreading, though. Rufus, the wonder-parent getting a talk-down from anyone is gold imo.