Reviews for Nothing to Prove
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Please keep writing! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Please say there is more...
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :D 3
Gypsy Amelia chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Update! :D I love iitt!
bexr91 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Please update soon! I have to know what happens! You have them well written :) Im looking forward to knowing Jackson's true motive aswel... *Waiting (almost) patiently*

Happy Writing!
Joker's Lover chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Ok, I have fallen in with character Jack R. He is hot and sexy in the movie and you describe those qualities well. You also got a grasp on his personality and mental state of mind that wasn’t shown in the movie. It is amazing. I love it and I cant wait for more. Please Write More.
Joker's Lover chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
I love you. . . . well your writing. the way you captured Jack's personality but add some depth to it some emotion. . . i'm addicted
sundance1989 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
ohhh come on! u cant just leave it like that! u have to update please!
moviefan-92 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
This is a great Red Eye story, and I want more!
shoeychocolatXD chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
congigal visits, that is all i could say about this one
sasha-anna chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
I love the story and can only hope you update it soon, soon, sooooon!

Can't wait how it goes on!
xLaLyn chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
did you take the gun line from sherlock holmes?

i really like the story by the way (:
bitteroreo chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Oh I can't wait for more oh I love this love and hate relationship I only wished Lisa was able to make more snide remarks without being almost choked to death.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Omg yay ur alive jk I'm soooooo soooooo so happy that ur writing this!

I absolutly loved taken nd I really loved the movie red eye jackson evil nd I lovee it ur story is awsome I cnt wait to read moe
LivingInTheFantasy chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Awwww cliffhanger. Ease update. I so want to know what will happen next. Pleeeeeeeease.