Reviews for Gabriel VS The Path of Honor
Meg Reaser chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Loved. Just... loved. I must admit I'm not fond of Tomoe - found her plot a bit tedious, especially as I suck at endoscopy and get C's on intern lol - but you somehow magically made it very humourous indeed! Please try and write some more Trauma Team - I'm eagerly awaiting it!
Sunny-Babe chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
AHAHA so funny - plz make another chapter i wanna see more
Nonspecific-Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This story was pure GENIUS. I loved each and every word of it! Ah, this was HILARIOUS. This is a definite favorite and I'll always love Gabriel Cunningham. Amazing. Well done! :'D
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was really hilarious. Great job writing out the comedy in this story as we need more Trauma Team stuff.
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Ok, I need more of this, it's just so awesome. I love Tomoe now, she's the most epic ninja ever. Gabe is sexy. There, I said it. You should submit this to ATLUS for Trauma Team 2, if there is one.
Blood Red Vampress chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very nice job! This was amusing right from the start and I definitely enjoyed reading every bit of it. All of the doctors were very in character- kudos to you because that's not an easy thing to do. :)

Gabriel is my favorite character, so I can honestly say that I loved this story of yours.

Great job! And I hope to see more from you in the future ( with Cunningham, of course)!

_
Kiara Arisato chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I died soooooo many times reading this. Well done.
baibabs chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I just finished the Trauma Team game, and I must say you did an excellent job on the all of the chracters. RONI and Gabe were perfect. You even included the Tachibana "Way of Honor." I do indeed tip my hat to you. :D
Magorio Emporio chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Brilliant work, glad to see more Tomoe love out there.
Indochine chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Ahahahahahahahhahahaahha! That was very vert funny. I love Gabe and Tomoe (and CR-S01, and Hank), they were well in character. You really made me laugh, I loved it!

Nice story!
Scribble-Dead chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ho boy! That was genius! (BTW, you spelled Tachibana as 'Tashibana', maybe you should correct it.)

I smell a conspiracy with Tomoe's Path of Honor. (Zuko, anyone?)
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It provided many, many laughs. I hope you write more Trauma Team stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow. Write more about the Path of Honor. You managed to turn Tomoe's most hated character element (by others, not me C:) into the most hilarious fic I've read today. Please continue on the Path of Honor! XD
ChocolatexCheese chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Even though I pretty much hated Tomoe's personality throughout the game, this fanfic made me laugh so hard. XD You wrote Tomoe perfectly, in character, yet much more interesting than in the actual game. In fact, Gabriel and Hanzou were perfectly in character too. I really hope you continue to write, because it's just... so funny. I'm still cracking up, even as I type this.