Reviews for Another notch in a designer belt
kimby chapter 1 . 1/8
You kept our boys in character even more than Ryan-the-Man actually does! It's hot, it's epic, it show class and grades and I totally love you for it!
This chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Why is this story so perfect and amazing and in character yet adorable with a twist I'm in love and you're absolutely amazing!
Dee chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is actually good. Lol. Too bad Puck and Kurt don't see that their slowly slowly falling for each other. It would take a while but they would rock as an official couple.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Too bad you didn't continue making this into something bigger with Puck and Kurt cause this is awesome.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I seriously could not stop smiling through this. :)
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aaaand Puck winds up getting conned by the gay kid he used to throw in dumpsters. Yeah, that'll impress the team. Kurt's right, everyone in Lima will end up working for him one day. :D

Also, I very much enjoyed manipulative Kurt in the end.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
this is good
AnnLuc chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
ok, the ending was... surprising. and thats a god thing. I really liked this story. it was funny and very well written. I liked especially the way you portrayed the characters. it seemed very realistic to me. all in all a great ff. :)
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Really liked this! Great characterisation.
SlytheringSnake chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh poor poor gullible Puck :)

I was laughing so hard at Puck's outfits! :D I really loved this story :]
minlin chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Much of this was quite funny.

However I also liked the part where Puck asks Why is he the cheerleaders sleep with when they feel ugly, but everyone loves Finn? Quite sad, but it rang real.
korel.c chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Win. This is win. This is so fucking win.

Kurt is so adorable he is awesome, and my reaction to Puck right now is WTF because I don't know any guys like that who would actually react that way but what do I know, I'm not in a small town...

But it's still pretty fucking hilarious, and it is pretty in general and I want to shower you with, I don't know, music or glitter or five-hundred-buck-fashion things. Very pretty. I love it.
Jhyena Aj ajc chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Haha I would of love to actually seethe attempts puck made to kur on tv cuz I was cracking up all the way
saturnbug chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Nice story. It's not at all fluffy but it's realistic and I appreciate it. And it was somewhat funny. Thanks!
YoSafBridge chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Y'know, I hate Puck/Kurt. They just don't usually fit as a couple without drastically altering the personality of one or both of them. I NEVER read any fic's about them because they don't make any sense. Puck is just too straight, and Kurt is not likely to forget the years of abuse from Puck's end.

I'm so glad I read this one though. It was fantastic in that Puck never betrayed his Studliness...he didn't fall for Kurt, he didn't go gay, he was just looking out for himself.

Also, I wish the writers of the show would use some of Kurts lines in this, just to stop making him stereotypical, just ONCE I'd like him to say that he doesn't like fashion because he's gay, he likes fashion because he likes fashion and he's gay because he likes men.

I really enjoyed this. Kurt having more self-esteem than in most Puck/Kurt fics, Puck never being OOC, Kurt being his snarky quick-witted self instead of some sensitive romantic.

And of course...the ending. The incredibly hilarious, devious ending.