Reviews for Victims of Rage
ambrosa87 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hope you continue this story. the plot and writing style are truly great. i know its beens on hiatius for a while now so i hope you hit us with a note whether or not you will continue it and obsessed.
aphrodite4986 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Is there more to come from eitherof thesei really hope so.
chambook0 chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
i love these stories. awesome job, both of you.
chambook0 chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
if you want a great rec, just go to my profile & check of my favorites. all J/B, & tho im still working my way through the list, the ones ive read are epic. a few of your recs are in there too.
looking4inspiration chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
i like your rosalie. she's honest with herself and others. no one had to dig around for hidden meaning in her words.
looking4inspiration chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
dang! i thought canon alice was crazy this one is a psychopath.
Lux210 chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
Loved how this one tied in. I was a pinch worried Alec was getting ahead a little. Thanks for the update!
Illyria'sFate chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
I'm loving Emmett in this despite the drug problem. You made him more real. I love Em in the books but his tendency to act childish drove me nuts. So I therefore enjoy a more laid back and down to earth real Em. I have a feeling with the way you've posted your poll and the feel of these past couple of chapters that we are almost to the end... O please say it isn't so I don't want this story to end its to amazing. But alas I realize all good things must come to an end so I am definitely looking forward to reading more of what you 2 put out there. You are a breath of fresh air in a place where to many people re-write the books and have no real original ideas of their own. I am not saying that's true for everyone I have found some other great stories on here as well and have enjoyed the immensley. I am only saying its nice to read orginal material and btw thanks so much for your rec's I have loved all of them I have read. So sorry I rambled all over your review page but I had to tell you to keep up your awesome writing.

Looking forward to more!

With lots of reading Love,

Livy
Taraiha chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
Molly? Isn't she the neighbour who gave Bella the veil? Damn, he's good if he's got someone that close without the brothers even knowing. Scary stuff.
cathy29jes chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
hello,

finally the things to move ,as opposed to what believes Alec,Emmett is doubless more the crafty one of the brothers ,it makes believe that it is a little slow and its stotness helps to perfect the fraud towards its enemy ,Alec already fell into the panel ,the alarm clock will be brutal for the jerk,excel chapter,

cathy
imwithemmett chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
This chapter has actually made me feel alittle better about the situation. Even with Emmett's ominous feelings at the end there.
heavyinfinity chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
OHhhhhh, I feel soooo much better now! Thanks for the reassurance after the creepy Alec chapter! I'm bouncing on the edge of my seat to see how their plans go! Great job!
Illyria'sFate chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
I enjoy being able to read her family's pov.

This story is just as good as the other. You girls

are really talented writer's.
imwithemmett chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
I really love this Jasper. James just made my love of this character grow. Although his feelings about Alec are making me nervous. But I suppose he has to come back around sometime in order to be dealt with.
cathy29jes chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
hello,

at least James is not furious to see Bella with Jasper ,its feelings for his sister are rather protection whereas Edward is rather surprotector ,if Edward comes to still obstruct Bella with his nondesired opinions and his orders ,Bella still will flee its family ,fortunately that James is Victoria are cooler and less sticking ,in any event Bella is an adult and it does what it wants ,excel chapter,

cathy