Reviews for Snap Shots
Sook03 chapter 15 . 3/12
Oh my. Poor Maka.
origami zombie chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
Haha I find it funny how Maka and Kid are the only ones still fully clothed.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
OH MY GOD WAY TO STRING MY FEELINGS OUT TILL THE VERY END. I NEARLY THREW UP FROM THE AGONY UNTIL THEY FINALLY FINALLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KISSED. PLEASE, PLEASE, LET THEM LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER OR I JUST MIGHT STAB MYSELF FROM THE SUFFOCATING DRAMA.
Hikari x Takeru chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooa, go Maka!
Yuki Cross 223 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
jelours Soul ahahahahahah i love this
Yuki Cross 223 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
so cute
Yuki Cross 223 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love it
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
It is truly a rare occasion that I find myself at the whims of the writer.

Normally, when I read, I find myself somewhat guided though the story. Every emotion that I feel, be they good or bad, is made by me, as I peruse the sights and sounds of the story at my leisure, with the only true guide I have being the plot of said tale.

And while I can say that, I also can say, with little trouble, that I usually feel what the author intends me to feel, thus making my reading enjoyable for the most part.

But there are those select few that can truly make my emotions and feelings bend to their will, and, you happen to be one of them.

I know not if it is simply because this story and it's contents strike me as familiar, or touching, or that you are a beautifully splendid author. But it touches me in a way that is remarkable in comparison to what I am used to whilst I read the many wonderful tales of fan-fiction, and the lovingly crafted stories of the printed literary world.

I truly thank you, RoseWaters, for your time, and the story that you painstakingly crafted for the world to witness.

And I await anxiously for more.
kysharichidumlong chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Awesome
kysharichidumlong chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
I wanna try maka's line on a motorcycle too loool
allieonzee chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Wow, I knew Spirit was a SoMa shipper, but not that big of a shipper! (I got that from Episode 1 when he yells at Soul for not making a move on her...he the top shipper ;P )
Kitten-Chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I CALL BS! SPIRIT HAS BLUE EYES!
KurukiXV chapter 19 . 3/20/2012
These snapshots of MakaSoul fic are great. Love this fic!
demon-hell-fire chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
I usually don't review until I've read the whole thing (which I will do after) BUT HU! Hahahahaha, best band ever!
Devi Le'sMirror chapter 19 . 2/10/2012
please please update soon! I absolutely loved the whole story. it had a very nice sense of simplicity going on, which fit in very well! great job so keep going!

-Devi