Reviews for Shades Of Grace
Grifter67 chapter 29 . 8/19
Was going to comment in the chapter before this one but decided to wait until this chapter. I'm really glad that Booth is standing up for himself, I get that Max is jealous that he is no longer the one looking after Brennan and Toni any more but he's being a real prick and is he doesn't stop Brennan might kick him right out of her life. If he makes her choose he should know by now that Brennan will choose Booth always, so he needs to ask himself is being a prick to Booth really worth being exile from his daughter and his grandchildren life. People need to stop treating Booth like he choose to have four years of his life taken away from him. All in all I think that this is a pretty good story.
Bones2014 chapter 29 . 2/10
Ditto, as before. I'm still loving this series so much. And yes, I hate when each addition ends. Luckily for me, the stories are complete. I would have gone crazy waiting on updates. I love this family you have created from the show that I love. Thanks for sharing them with me.
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 2/10
Yes, yes, yes! Best Thanksgiving ever! I can hear Angela squealing already:)
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 2/10
Thank you. My little family made it home safe & sound for the holiday. Wondering if the little has asked any more about her new sibling?
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 2/9
Now what? Now that the baby's out of the bag. They better be truthful about that as well, because she's a smart one.
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 2/9
That child has one mean stubborn streak. She had some harsh words for her daddy. At least they're all together.
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 2/9
Is he not the best dad ever? Poor guy, what with the guilt, uncertainty, & I'm sure exhaustion he's feeling right now. Your scene between Max & Booth...perfect. I could feel the tension. They are really a lot alike.
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 2/9
Love that title. I figured Booth being who he is, would beat himself up over this. And he has managed to absolutely intimidate the hospital staff while in protective Booth mode.
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 2/9
That was such a sweet scene. They do love one another so much. And you have captured them perfectly. I could so see all of this playing out on screen. Amazing.
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 2/9
Oh these two. You've got me crying again. So much bombarding them all at once. Thank God Cam is there, for both of them.
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 2/9
Well damit. Pregnant & paralyzed? Just keep pounding it on. On the edge of my seat wanting everything to be OK for these two. Uhg!
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 2/9
The one thing with my fave couple, no matter if it's TV or FF, is its never easy. There is always turmoil surrounding them. First time out & chaos.
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 2/9
Well, how exciting! Another baby Booth on the way. Love the banter between Booth & Harding. Plus how cool is it that the "heart people" have figured out she's pregnant.
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 2/9
Well if he can't be beside her, in front is good. As long as he's with her.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 2/9
Uh oh Booth. What have you done now? Thanks for using one of my fave Booth lines. He looked so scruffy hot on the show saying, "I'm back."
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »