Reviews for All In One Week
Please write more
Or a sequel
Andaie chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
GAH. I hate you.

No, I really love you, that was a really amazing story. I love every little word in it. I adored the line "I don't read comics". BUT WHY. WHY MUST YOU END IT THIS WAY.

I know it's a fantastic ending, but, I'm a happy endings girl. I'll just add on my own little thing where she tracks him down and she romantically tells him that she doesn't care about the risks because she just loves him too damn much.

Either way. It really was the perfect ending even though it wasn't happy. Thanks for posting it :)
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
This was a great and lovely story, hope that you make a sequel to this.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
...nooooo

I hate my life, this is so good.

Dammit, Red Mist is alive though, and their gunnah be happy one day..they just dont know it hahahahah
screamlikeabanshee chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Gasp! :'( I love this story. The end made me sad. Are you really writing a sequel!
AmmyChey3X chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Awesome FanFic! DDDDD
mistofan chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Wow. This is an amazing story. :)
Rock The Rain chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Aww! That's it? :(

Any chance for a sequel? I really liked this. T.T
DeanWinchester66 chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
As a woman whose been kissed by a guy in a super hero costume with a cape(No it wasn't Halloween)I know how silly Leah must have felt. Your story had me giggling and I'm hoping you write a sequal. If not I'll be happy just reading this one.
9oreo9 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Nice little story :) I like Leah, shes cool.

Will you make a sequel? I really want to know what happens between them!
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
oh...my...god.

YOU CANNOT JUST END IT LIKE THAT!

well, I mean of course you CAN...but you really shouldn't. You must update soon (as in, change this back to work in progress!) or at least make a sequal or something! I feel so bad for Leah and RM...it feels like something is missing. You can do a lot more with this, please, update soon!

I'll be watching for an update (or something of that sort)

-RandomRiter
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
interesting...things are getting to be extremely interesting...Well, this ought to make the next chapter even more interesting. I'm interested to read the next chapter.

Sorry, that last one i couldn't resist. But yes, it kind of seemed to go a bit fast since it was her first time and all...but it's your fanfiction and I guess her mind was set on it. Heh, this was a good chapter though, I liked the ending :)

I'll be reading the next chapter now...
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
She's so sure that he's not...heh, she's in for a surprise. I love how he tried to play it cool and she just completely looked over it, not even realizing who he really is. Nice chapter, I would write more..but I must move on.
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Well first off, I adore the references and how she completely shot that down with the "I don't read comics". Not to mention the details of his outfit are awesome and how he was watching her maybe seems a bit creepy, but in the end of this chapter made him even more...for lack of a better term: kick ass.
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
His sons spoiled and lousy too. If only she knew...

Nice chapter, I liked the bit of background and the witty dialogue.