Reviews for Glass Window Hearts
TheMrsW chapter 5 . 4/6
So sweet. Thanks for sharing!
debslmac chapter 5 . 2/21
:) Loved this
JenniferMariePattz chapter 5 . 1/5
Loved this! It ended too soon though :-( Would love to see a futuretake or epi of how things turn out for these two especially since you rated it "M". With what you wrote thus far, you could've rated it T it lower. I'm actually sad she quit her job and will never see Edward through his window again. I know, it doesn't make sense since now she can see him face to face each day, but I can't help it :-) There interactions were so romantic!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
This ending was hard to read the first half. I was sad to learn that he wasn't downstairs when she walked out for lunch with AxJ. That he kept his windows closed . . . so sad. She never saw that sign and had no idea he was nursing his own wounds. He thought Jasper and her were together this whole time. No wonder he never took it further and flirted . . . or, ask her out. Good reason, he respected the man he saw with her each day and didn't cross a line. If only he just would've asked her. My best guess is that Alice looked out of Bella's window and counted floors and windows . . . went over there once and for all and filled him in on what was happening. He must've felt the fool when he realized he shut her out for no reason. I'm so glad that Alice set up the date, well to my best knowledge, allowing these two to finally meet. This was a really beautiful short story . . . sometimes the short ones really get your heart . . . this one got mine. I'm guessing since it is four years later, you never did get around to the EPOV you were thinking of doing. Shame . . . I would've loved to have read his version. Definitely.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Oh goodness . . . the fun with the game of tic-tac-toe. The creepiness of Mike thinking she was looking at him like that . . . shivers. The rush back to her office and him feeling bad that she may have gotten in trouble by him. The truth or dare . . . him dancing . . . the words and just everything. I love this! Her slamming the blinds so that Alice wouldn't intrude on their moment. Going back and seeing his blinds closed . . . my heart. His sign now laying on the ground, her not having seen it. He thinks that she was screaming NO . . . when she was just trying to get Alice away. So sad. I'm really hoping that he to has left the office and will be outside for her to see him. In person.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
I loved how her demeanor changed just from the passing of their names through the glass. She was on cloud nine . . . so much so her office mates noticed. That was wonderful. Her dreams on the bus ride home changing. The way she organized her DVD's was funny. I saw absolutely no rhyme or reason to that at all but, she can find what she's looking for in a red hot second . . . and that's all that matters. And, it was a wonderful little piece to throw in the story. Loved the addition of Alice . . . and her not thinking Bella was strange in her liking Edward from afar. I think it's kind of quirky and definitely romantic. Alice coming up with plans on how to get them to meet in person was really cute. Bella's own realization that Alice would be perfect for Jasper was also super cute. Love, love, loved that he put up the first sign that morning . . . he was watching her and waiting for her to turn and look at him . . . so he could 'sign' her. GAH! She wanted him to make the first move on that encounter, and he did . . . YAY! Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Another great chapter title . . . 'glass half empty' . . . fitting so perfectly. He was missing in action . . . most likely on a very long business trip . . . therefore, his glass cage was empty. Love your creativity! Funny that Jasper found the two sexing it up in the window . . . figures, the one time he looks out, he spots that . . . and probably thinks Bella is watching for them each day . . . so funny! For a minute there, I thought it may be Victoria . . . but, then I remembered, wrong building . . . lol. It also explains why Edward had so many emotions flying over his face when she first spotted him back in his office. He probably came into his office and straight to the window to see if she was still watching for him. Only to find Jasper with his arm around Bella in her window. I hope they get to meet in person . . . loving the window stuff . . . especially their introductions to each other . . . but, I want her to have more . . . 'cause I'm greedy that way. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Oh, I really liked this. What a great analogy, 'caged lion', loved that. To the outsider, it would seem that way. His pacing and actions . . . really fantastic visuals given with that. How awful that Bella has suffered for James not being interested in Victoria. I have a very good friend that swears she will never work for a female boss again. The jealousy is ridiculous! I work from home . . . so I don't have to deal with the office politics. I feel so bad for poor Bella. At least she's getting out from under Victoria soon. If she doesn't cause her to lose her job first, misplaced file my ass. I think Victoria 'lost' it on purpose. Onwards . . .
timidvampire chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
oh, I have just adored this! and would enjoy reading Edward's POV x
timidvampire chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
heartbreaking x
timidvampire chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
loving this x
timidvampire chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
loved, loved, loved this x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I just adored the contact they have made. x
annaharding chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Very sweet little story. So glad I found it! Thanx for sharing.
skilletswhispers06 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I loved this! So cute! :)