Reviews for Our Deal
So very good
mattdombast chapter 4 . 6/28
So cute
mattdombast chapter 3 . 6/28
Yeah Viktor I would get lose that ascent in your writing its way to its like it takes away from the story itself I didn't understand half of what the doctor said even with the English
mattdombast chapter 2 . 6/28
Poor harry
mattdombast chapter 1 . 6/28
Looking forward to more
katelaina1717 chapter 6 . 6/19
Hope you update soon, poor Harry;(
can you update this soon
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 4/12
cant wait to read more .
DenerysTargaryen chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Красив does mean beautiful i know bulgarian
Daphne Undomiel chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Your story has promise an it is well written. Please continue.
Daphne Undomiel
Kitty2013 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
It's almost 2014 and you haven't updated since 2012! Are you dead or something? Have you given up on the story? Are you just too lazy to update for your faithful readers? Please just update, I wanna read more!
Ilan Tennenhouse chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
First off: James and Lily are both horrible characters. I don't mind their personality-I've met much worse-but the fact that they are incredibly underdeveloped and bipolar makes them both inadequate.

Second: How the hell did Voldemort die? There was no sacrifice or mother's love, or any explanation.

Third: Why the heck haven't you updated? Despite myself, I'm quite interested to see how you continue this.
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Love this story!
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Wow. James, i would not blame Bambi for fearing u... I would fear u. Tho with my already anger issues i probably would have hit u back if u were to hit me... But daaaaaaamn man u best be feelin guilty! *bitch slaps James*

Please update! _