Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life: Extras
Sharon chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I would like to see his take on him and Bella
katyms13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
OMG I really love that always the EPOVs are the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Thank you for sharing his story...I hope there will be more to come.
Did you ever start the second part of their story?
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I know id be curious to see the nurses pov. Lol my mom works as a cna at a nursing home and boy does she have stories. I loved the story and im fairly certain that the nurses were watching the gentle buds of romance begin long before they had been caught in bed. Haha.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
dont know if iv read this before but it rates rereading is great
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
As cheesy as it sounds, anything you write from Oldward would be wonderful! I adore him, he's one of my most favorite Edwards! ;o)
mscope chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ah, he is on the threshold of beginning life anew. And now I smile.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Life begun at 75, by the sound of it.

Was there a sequel?
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Having just finished the main story, it was nice to 'hear' some of Edward's story. It would be fun to hear his side of when he first saw/met Bella. Just such a sweet story.
delilah69 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
so wonderful!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aw, he was SO lonely!

What else I'd like to see? When he first met Bella; when he first realized he loved her; their first night as man and wife. Or all of the above!

Wonderful story, bb! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!
GuilChris chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Sniff

I liked this chapter...It helped me to get around Edward's mind. Thank you for that.

I think you could add another chapter to this. I would like to hear from Edward's mind...how he felt the first time he saw Bella.

I know it would be tender and an answer to his waiting.
sleepwalker1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I truly enjoyed this look at things from Ewards point of view. What else would I like to see from his point...rember you asked. I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE DARN THING! In the Twilight of My Life is so awsome even with just Bella's point of view, can you imagine how much deeper the story can be with BOTH sides being told? You simply must add Edwards view on this. I'll keep my eyes open for it.
Tinas31 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh I thought it was rose! So sad... Was wondering about friends too! It's carlilse and esme? Yay
my1edward chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Poor, sad Edward. It seems as if Bella was truly the best thing to ever happen to him. I had wondered who his wife was, I thought most likely Rose or Tanya. I like the idea that Carlisle and Esme live at the retirement center as well and are friends of Bella and Edward's, although you didn't name them in the related story. This line was particularly poignant-"And to a nursery I'd only had a chance to paint a soft, pale yellow before the breath of hope had died, stillborn, beyond its walls."

I'd like to see Edward encountering Bella for the first time under the tree, I'd like to know how he felt as she mourned so deeply for Jake that first year, and how he felt when she began to come out of that and become open to him. Anything from his POV, really, because I get the feeling he was probably just so happy to find her, though probably also afraid of how much he wanted her.