Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life: Extras
cabr chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I am sorry it took me so long to read this chapter. It was lovely and heartbreaking. What a sad and lonely life Edward had. I would like to get his impression of Bella. When did he first notice her? Were there any rumors about her that he heard?
voyanisen chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oldward is such a gentle soul. I loved reading his POV. Thank you for the insight to his thoughts and situation; I wondered why he was at the assisted living place when he seemed so self-reliant, not realizing it was a retirement community as well. Reading about Rose was heartbreaking.

Thank you for this extra bit.
WriterTeacher chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I'd really like to see the part when Bella moves in to help him after his knees surgery - particularly when she helps him with his shower for the first time. You wrote that so poignantly from Bella's POV, and I'd love to see what it felt like to Edward.

I'm so glad you decided to add this. I love Edward's POV. :-D
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awww that is so beautiful, though I'm not in the least bit surprised. I thought it was heartbreaking that he held on to her for so long, like he'd done something wrong and deserved the unhappiness. I would love to see the moment that he fell in love with her. That would be wonderful. Thank you for sharing Edward's back story!
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
oh soo sad. im even more glad now that he and bella found each other. soooooo cutiepants
ickaren chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
You make me want to reach up like Esme and give him a hug, he is just so lonely. Thank heavens for Carlisle, convincing him to leave that house-of-bad-memories and rejoin the world of the still-living.

The chapter left me wishing to see him meeting Bella and beginning to share their solitudes...
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
So beautiful. And heartbreaking too. The image of the empty yellow nursery brings me to tears.

I'd love Edward's first reaction to Bella and when he realized that he was in love with her (or are they one and the same?)
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
oh so sad...but its ok we know Bella meet him under the tree! yeah!

p.s. i really wish Brokenward would talk to you...i really miss him. xox
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
poor guy, makes me so sad. but thanks for writing this, it was good to see what his life was like
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Uh, I'm still clutching at my heart. That was beautiful and so heart wrenching. Edward had so much pain in his past and I'm glad you let us see his move to a happy life ahead. I would love to read about Edward meeting Bella and his thoughts about her from the beginning. Loved it!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh, that was lovely!
Merina Green chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
*sniff* Beautiful. Anything from Edward's POV is good! I'd like to see his thoughts on Bella...
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I love Oldward, and really I would love to hear about the first time he saw her, held her, kissed her... loved her.
izziey chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
i absolutely have to see his first glimpse of bella, and the moment realizes he loves her! so happy to see oldward; painful, but hopeful.
momma23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
oh poor lonely Edward. Dude just needs a hug (enter Bella!).
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »