Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life: Extras
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
So I should preface this review by apologizing because I feel like I give you the same review every time, and I hope you don't think this means that I'm just copy/pasting them into the little box. It means that pretty much every time I read anything you've written, it is UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING.

So, um, yeah. That chapter? Still amazing. Edward's feelings of being lost in the world and his isolation made me so sad for him. I

loved how the loss of the relationship in his life still haunted/affected him years and years later. It's something that he carried with him for so long! :(

Things like this:

And to a nursery I'd only had a chance to paint a soft, pale yellow before the breath of hope had died, stillborn, beyond its walls.

Again, .really. Fantastic work. Just really really lovely. Thanks so much!

PS: I know bitches be crazy and getting you down, but I hope you know that your fans heart you. Take your time with updates and new stories. We understand-R/L comes first!
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
oh, I loved this look into his head. sigh.
edwardmania chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Thank you for Edwards POV. Its was such a beautiful insight to his world. Hope you will write more. Thanks.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I want to see Bella through his eyes...

Thanks, that was lovely.
jacril chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Everything. Bella's feelings are relatively easily related to *since I'm a girl*, but you bring Edwards feelings to light with such sweet words.
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
what was the pivotal moment when his stories left his brain, when did he became a case of a man?

Tell Edward to show some scripts, there was life, what were his early ambition.

love you babes
furious kitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Sniff is right. I'd love to see the first time he meets Bella. )
sportress chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Incredibly moving. And truly appreciated edward point of view. I would like to see what he first thought when he saw bella the first time.
beignet chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oldward makes me happy. Thanks for the glimpse. It make him & Bella coming together even more special.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Absolutely beautiful. You never cease to amaze me, and this EPOV chapter is no exception. I most especially loved how felt that he was MEANT to stand by that tree, as if in waiting for his destiny and true purpose to come to him. Simply sublime, love.

As for what else I would love to see from Edward's pov, how about anything and everything? I'm not kidding. I'll take it all.

Just beautiful writing, Darlin'. Godspeed.
ecxe chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
sweetest edward ever. he feels so lost, b/c most of his life has been lived trying to please other people, or that one person in particular.
majose chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was very sad and very beautiful. Thanks!
nerac chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Squee! OMG, thank you for this. I love him SO much. I was a little confused because I could have swore his wife was Tanya. Obviously I need to re-read. ;) Thank you again! ILY and Oldward. 3

AnotherJen chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow! Oldward is so articulate, who knew! Seriously, that was some awesome freakin' writing right there!

I definitely would love to hear from him when he sees Bella for the first time! Other than that, I'm not sure...I'll take the surprises! :)
susanpr chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was beautiful, but so sad. To have lived such an empty life... I would love to see the whole story from his POV, but, if that is too much, then: meeting Bella, when he realizes he is in love with her, the surgery and its aftermath, meeting Bella's daughter, and the wedding.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »