Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life: Extras
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Yay!

Loved it. I like that we got some of his back story.

He mentioned not having HIS story written, is that something he worked on when he moved or when he met Bella?

I'd love to see a glimpse into his thoughts when he noticed her .

Really, I'll take anything, lol

;) Tyra
Meikela chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
So … what else would you like to see from Oldward's POV?

Ummmm - everything? :) Pretty please with sugar on top?
robwardsgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Can you please just write me a little snippet of something on a daily basis for the rest of your life...seriously. Just NEVER. STOP. WRITING.

That was beyond beautiful...I have tears trailing down my face...and I find myself wanting very desperately for you to tell this whole story through Edward's eyes. Such loneliness, to imagine that he never left the place where his dreams died. I can't imagine allowing myself to be surrounded by that forever. Oh, the moment he meets Bella must be overwhelming for him...

You have such a gift...I am beyond thankful that you share it with us.

Breathtaking...truly
MissRebecca912 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was beautiful! I really cannot believe how great your writing is.

) I would love to see when Edward met Bella.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
aww, poor Oldward. He never slept in the bedroom he'd shared with his wife after the divorce? *sob* For some reason I thought he was married to Tanya, but glancing back at a few chapters I don't think you ever mentioned a name. And I love that his friends were Esme and Carlisle. yay.
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Anything from Oldward is good. It's insightful!
sleeplessinminn chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Thank you...I've missed these two. I would love to hear about how Edward felt when he first met Bella. Thank you for a little insight into Edward.
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
oh god such sweetness, Oldward.

thanks for sharing this bb!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
*le sigh*

-Q
loreleikate chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
What else do I want to see from Oldward? Um...the whole thing? :) I'm greedy that way.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6