Reviews for Evince
BeautysHarlequin chapter 1 . 1/4
Undoubtedly hot and gorgeously written.
Excellent job. xx
-BeautysHarlequin/Cammy
arrayonna chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Okay, I just read your other story, 'Trine'.
I got curious and decided to read another...
And came to this. Abso -friggin -lutely amazing. It was so hot when Altaïr was talking about leaps of faith and haystake and whatnot (I make it sound crazy...). So, I undoubtedly love your style and will be sure to read more. It was nice to find this, because I'm running out of AC stories that catch my interest, and I can't always type up my own (the plot bunny is evil to me).
Anyways - you've got a new follower!
Billywick chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is exactly how I like these two written...Its hard to describe! But I just love mentor!Altair and his teenage Ezio 'rolling in hay' xD

Aside from the obvious, I really love the scene before Altair jumps. That he asks him if he trusts him...I don't know, that really got me, it was incredibly well-written.

all your stuff is and it makes me crave a longer story...But i guess i will content myself with the filled prompts. You, sir or madam, are a beautiful writer!

right, done fangirling now.
Shaelin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I like your style. I'm off to read the rest of your stories now. :)
LovEinLimBo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
amazing. your Altair was a joy to read.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Lol, I never did understand why hay stacks followed assassins like crazy stalkers. ;)
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
ooooh I LOVE you I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOOUUUUU XD *gives you bundles of cookies*
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I know I would certainly like to see how strong it is :) Awesome story. A little sad that that was all there was.

B.F.
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Lol, loved how you showed how freaked out Ezio was during the whole thing. XD And I want to be huddled in a haystack with Altair but no luck for me. Laterz! *bows*
2ScarletRibbons chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was unbelievably HOT! We need more of this!
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
HOT. ;)
jika chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
O.O OMG that was hot n funny
Amon2 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
A roll in the hay after a death defying leap, just another day for the assassins, lol. Loved it. Hope you write more.
UnravellingThread chapter 1 . 6/1/2010