Reviews for An Angel In The Darkened Abyss
Talawolfgirl chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
PLEASE KEEP THIS UP.
13hexe chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
just tell me it won't take long until Kikyou go fuck herself.

And Naraku is a nice guy? I like that. And he's (was) Inu-Yasha's psychologist?

Amazing. I like it.
AChapman78 chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Amazing!
AChapman78 chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
I can not get over the fact at how well you write your characters! Well not your characters but you know what I mean. You have this amazing talent that many several people wish to have. It's definitely a gift please keep up the good work!
Achapman78 chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
This story really gets to me and its only chapter 3 *crying uncontrollably*
hiplove chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
please continue i love this story and to say the truth every time i read a part of inuyasha and kikyo makes me want to vomit bleh but other tban that why you leave it on a great cliff hanger D: thats so mean to the readers XD well please continue soon i beg you dont make me come after you just to find out what your ending might be at some point lol tyt though see ya until next time
AChapman78 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
So far its really good! Cant wait to see where this ones going!
ChappyCat chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Why does it have to end there. At least u didn't put us on the devil cliffhanger ride so I'm grateful
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
... I like it. except the Kikyo/inuyasha stuff... not my fave, but good story :)
Netami Yokumi 24 chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
Oh kagome313 san this was amazing oh how i missed reading your fanfiction if always makes my feel better when im on a low and feel like doing IT...so thank you for this glorious update and i hope to see another chapter or two soon ...btw this is piko gloomy akuma im just not loged in at the moment...3 ·······
inutrasha chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Loved it!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I'm really, really enjoying this story and I was stoked to see an update :)
Lol I'm totally hanging out to see what happens next so I hope the muse strikes again soon.
InuandKaglove4Life chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
Wow I just read this and loved it! Hope you update soon.
otakugirl00 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Lol! Stab her with a spoon, I like you, fellow kikyo-hater! ;) I love the story so far, can't wait to read up till the latest chapters!
Keep writing and rub inuyasha's ears! -
Shae2788 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I love this story and I'm so excited that you updated.

Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!