Reviews for Weasleys & Quidditch
Shitza chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
Good poems, especially the first one about the weasley children.
gymnastsanonymous07 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Hello to the many authors of this poem book! all the poems are wonderful, excellent, outstanding, u name it! i envy u all for having such a writing talent! write some more, write some more...PLEASE! i love rhymes!

thanks for the fun read!

-Kelly
Scorpion Lady chapter 6 . 1/19/2003
Ohhhhh...Nifty! I'm supposed to be doing homework...So I'm visiting ALL the people on my fav authors list and reviewing THEIR work instead! Isn't that great?...so yeah...um...Good job D
Once in a blue moon chapter 5 . 9/8/2002
Poems! Yea! Most of them are pretty good... we all have our bad days... thats how a series on my not-so-favorite-teacher came about! Well, continue to write, and I have some poetry posted... ya know, just in case you cared
Blue Fire Scorpion chapter 5 . 8/26/2002
Great work, Moony! Besides, do you know who I am? If you don't, I give you three guesses, but then if you don't guess it, you will never know. He he he he. MY favorite one was Heirs, as I'm a Slytherin and I have to like it. I liked Seeker's Song, too, but I'm not a Seeker, I'm a Beater. Awesome poems, anyway.

~Scorp~
Gail chapter 5 . 6/30/2002
All are really, really good ! wel dun! i esp. liked the seeker one. But the rest are just as great. keep up the gr8 work ! _
Adrian Jusino chapter 5 . 6/27/2002
I loved them all! That was creative, Wickedlly! You've gotta write a poem about Chasers... Chasers Rock!

Ruby Black

(FYI: I'm thinking of changing the spelling of my Pen name to Rubyn Black, by the way, Moony, you're the first person I told...)
Adrian Jusino chapter 2 . 6/27/2002
The Seeker's song is really Wicked! You've got to make one for Chasers! CHASERS ROCK!

Ruby Black!
Jesster chapter 3 . 6/14/2002
cute/funny all around good poem
Scorpion Lady chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
Geez Shannon! Your right, it is morbid...you know, maybe Queen of the damned is going to your head, with the whole eating of the hearts thing *grin* lol, anyways, good poem, as evil as it may be *thumbs up*
Hellsing .454 Casull chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
I really like the perspective of this poem. And it's really dark and evil and all.
The Marauders chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
*ahem* Percy is NOT boring.

~*~ Prongs~*~
GiNnY chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
so cute!
Screech chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Pretty good. I mean you did put it like Ron was the best, but you forgot to say that Fred and George are the cutest, and that I don't like. But it was good anyway.

~Screech~

Voice of Risk in The Marauders' Legacy
Berty 'n Beans chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Me Like Muchly! So much, it make me talk badly! Which is unusual, 'cause I'm a daughter of an English Teacher! Anyway... Great poem!

~Beans

PS: It sucks about the whole Manitoba thing!