Reviews for Love addict
Elise chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
The story is great, I had fun reading it. :3 But if you check out the games' wikia page, it says that Nick's eyes are gray and Ellis' are green. So far as I am concerned, this page has official information.
left4deadfangirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
mina likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lolz but omlg o my lady gaga
mad hatter babybelle chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I like random stories :) one of the best random stories I've read yet.
macaronisofa chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Cool!
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This story was adorable and really good for a first try. Don't think I could ever write something even remotely like this one. Great work!

And I have now added the word 'befuddled' to my dictionary :D
NinjaTurtles909 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Referring to your first AN I feel the EXACT same way about stuff like that lol glad to know I'm not the only one xD
FadedHunter chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So adorable!

...I've always been told that a problem ain't a problem if ya have pleasure in it...

;D
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Lol! I absolutely adored the ending, especially when Nick said, "Okay, I have a problem. It's name is Ellis"

Made me laugh.
Inukume chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I thought it was interesting for one, and this takes a new look on how Nick and Ellis handle their relationship. I approve 3
pagelupin chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Lol. I got a kick out of this one. XD
Crazy Dr Giggles chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This Is Amazing! I Loves It! It Drove Meh Crazy! I Love It When Nick Says "I Have A Problem, Its Name Is Ellis"

XD XD XD

KYAAA3 *Epic Fangirl Squeal*

-The Dr-
The Ink Spots chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was very good and due to Nick's personality, it felt very realistic. Bravo MoonyXmadness! I hope to see more Nick/Ellis from you soon. Plus, I have the same problem as you XD If Ellis' eyes are any color other than blue that kind of ruins the whole good mood I felt for the fanfic. Same with Nick and his green eyes. I also get annoyed when artist's make the same eye color mistakes haha. I am glad to see an author on who bothers with researching the character and paying attention before creating the story. I bow down to you!