Reviews for Marked
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I like this story. It's well written, and you do a good job of keeping the characters realistic. Dan knows when to pull back and let Rorschach be, and because of that, Rorschach feels comfortable enough to come back again and share more of himself. They make a great dynamic duo!
Arinia chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I saw this recently on the kinkmeme (another recent discovery of mine) and it delighted me to no end. Now that I see it's on fanficiton, I can give it the proper review it deserves. Rorschach with a tattoo is a unique idea if I ever saw one, and you handled it so beautifully. The descriptions, the emotions, the characterisations, all wonderfully done. I'm in love with your watchmen stories, you are truly a gifted writer.
Eeridescent chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow. Artfully done. This is perhaps the best Watchmen fic I've read and it made me happy that it didn't devolve into pure smut. Good character developing. :D
Samu chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Rorschach with a tattoo is a fascinating idea, and I really loved how you portrayed it and revealed it. Very nice job with the characters and their relationship.
Kinky Bootz chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was so beautifully written, I am lost for words. Please do another one.
VerdeAmor chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow...I am at a loss for words. The descriptions were so vivid, I loved it.
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I was impressed with the ending. At first I thought it was going to dissolve into some sort of pwp, but thanks to the skillful handling of the author (and Daniel, of course) it turned out much better than I had imagined. So, good job!