Reviews for End Of Ze World
Katie chapter 1 . 5/23
Wtf? Umm. That was different. At least wasn't depressing. 8/10
Double 0 Ninja chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I was looking for someone who actualy did this :D. In one word: AWSOME!
oOKimiHanaOo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I was having a bad night, your fanfic made me feel alot better. xD I just about died at the "Russia had gotten too excited and leaped onto the table to shout, "AH! MOTHERLAND!" part. xDDDD
nemiah chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
interesting.
Chalinaroses chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I LOVE this SOOOO much! When I saw that someone had written a fanfiction on the videos, I almost exploded with joy. Only one thing-you don't really mention the video well enough. The mention in the summary isn't really enough. You should but the title and the channel in there too. But great work!
ThePenandtheSword chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OMG...I remember "End of Ze World" from high school-we even had "But I am le tired" as a saying on the back of our t-shirts in one class! But for someone to do this as an APH crack fic...omg, I love you XD

Thank you so much for making me laugh today. I offer myself to you as a minion cuz you're just that awesome XD
Sanya Kielo chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Well, if you were drunk when you wrote this just know that you did a fantastic job. This story is hilarious and I'm a little surprised no one else has done something like this. Also, I giggled when you added how Alaska looked a little like Russia. I only hope he's not crazy too.

California rocks.
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
...Oh my god I love you. I'd make a heart if this site allowed it, because really, you deserve a thousand of them. This just really, really needed to be done. I'm so glad you did this. I can't say it enough.

(Btw, Alaskans are totally for chilling with Hawaii and California. Being Alaskan, I love my state, even if he got less than a sentence.)

Your California was win. Major, major win. I loved how he randomly hated Australia (which was in the flash, but whatever.)
Sile the Reader chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
O My God, I was laughing so hard when I read this. I'm surprised no one has done this already as a fanfic or a hetalia video. Nice job, well written. You adapted the video nicely to a story. Thumb's up!