Reviews for Paradoxical
tigerlily124 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
A very nicely done story! Thank you and good night :)!
Lo chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
I really enjoyed that piece of writing. You had Rose, Ten and Nine to a tee and I could really picture the scenes you had set. I never thought I would want Nine and Ten to meet, but after reading this I would have loved them too ! It was amazing- really, well done. !
Bloodsong 13T chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
yay! a great story! i love how you got both doctors' voices down perfectly. didn't even need to say which one said what. i was going to go to bed at the end of chapter six, but OH no... not after that ending!
Bloodsong 13T chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
nine AND ten, together - fantastic! this is so much fun!
now rose... having to play peacemaker!
and the master, running around like a grinning maniac... what more could a person ask for?
Chirp chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This was a nice read. Thanks for sharing!
RisingPheonixEllayas chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
The Hand holding at the end was a cute way to break the tension for the chapter.
Reading Ella chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
:D That was fantastic! I love it when the doctor runs into himself! And you managed to do it without making an AU!
ValaEnVash chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
okay so you are good. just FYI. and since i love 9 and 10, you get double kudos. *applause*
Magesa chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
What a great story! Everything I love about Doctor Who was here in abundance - the witty wordplay, the exciting action, the hilarious asides, the moments of poignancy, the pacing, the other characters, everything. You captured the personalities of my two favorite doctors with aplomb. Thanks for this story.
LBZIP chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Great story ! I'm so glad I found this website. Lots of reading to do.
jaws chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
very nice, and it all cleans up well time wise. I liked it very much. Keep up the good work : )
Left Hook chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OMG, a nine AND ten fic AND Rose AND doctorwhump? WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA. I love both of them so very dearly and yet they are so different - which you totally capture. "Pretty boy" I LOVE IT
Darklight247 chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
This was amazing! I really love how you wrote this, and the characters are all so...in character! Great job :D
O. Wildish chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
wow brillient story, if only this happened on telly

;)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Love, love, love it! This is just the kind of story that I was looking for. _ I'm so glad that I found it.