Reviews for Paranormal
random girlz chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Death101- Fox Version chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Ouch. I wonder if Kurama senses those feelings and that was a shock to find out about Hiei liking her. I like it. Awesome job! Please update soon!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
That must be stressful for Kurama to see her at work. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon! I still think that the shadow is Hiei but I can't be sure.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Hm. I would guess that the shadow is Hiei but I can't figure out why he would be stalking Maya. And that's cool that they met up. I hope that Shizuru and Maya meet up again soon. Awesome job! Please update soon!

Akamery chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
awwwwww, poor Maya!

This story's goin good keep it up!
Tsumomo chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I really like this fic! Its very well written. I hope you write more soon. :]
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I always thought Kuwabara was his first name, and Kuzuma was his last name?

I really like this story. I really like the last sentence about Hiei!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Awesome job! It's nice to see a fic about Maya and have her still go to extremes a bit. Awesome job! Please write more soon!

-d101
Akamery chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
wow Rae! this is really cool
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I feel that you have a very in character Shizuru. The bit at the end with Hiei needing a place to hang was nice. I look forward to reading more. Please write more soon!

-d101
InsecureLemon chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Very nice~ Don't see too many Shizuru-fics. And definitely not many Maya ones. There's a few grammatical errors, but very nicely written over all. It's nice seeing the softer side of Shizuru. : Hope to see more soon~