Reviews for Grace and Oliver
ClassicAll chapter 6 . 3/8
I wish you would add more, this is a great story,
showtunediva chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
This was wonderful! Are you adding more to it or planning on writing a sequel?
elysium1916 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Ouch, that hurt. They've got some missed signals here. Ouch.

BTW, it could have been more romantic if there were some additional details before Grace said how she felt about Oliver. Nonetheless, it was still an amazing chapter. :)
elysium1916 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I do love Oliver and Grace's tandem, as well! There's just something very charming with the chemistry between the two of them. They really are such a good-looking couple. And I totally agree with your insights about their scenes in the film. How I wished that they still had some other scenes within that film, aside from the tiny details you have mentioned. In fact I was a bit disappointed to see that they suddenly have gotten intimate at the very ending of the film.

Anyway, as for the story. I loved how you narrated this chapter. The words you used had its precise effect to readers, especially to someone like me who love their tandem. I liked how you mentioned about the two of them holding their hands during Annie's rescue, I also noticed that part in the film since I was concentrating on the two of them. Very good observation.

I must read on now, I can't help but get excited. :)
melinda08 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
amazing story.. I love Oliver and Grace and it was nice to see a story written about them especially a well written one. i hope you consider writing another one
melinda08 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I hope she didnt change her mind. great chapter
melinda08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I just watched Annie last week and had no idea there was fanfic for this and I'm glad I came across your story. This is awesome!
Alex B. Goode chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Great job. You should update again soon.
Alex B. Goode chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love it.
Tess chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Awww! That was so sweet! 'Seeks wife instead'! 3

I really hope you continue to write more Annie stories. You are a fantastic writer and one of the few that can seem to spell 'Farrell' right. LOL! Please write more! Maybe a continuation of this story? Or an alternate story? I saw a suggestion where Grace is with another man, which makes Oliver jealous. I could see that being really funny. Please consider it!
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
AWWWWWWW That was really good! Do you have another one for this story? That would be awsome:D