Reviews for Grace and Oliver
Isla chapter 1 . 7/28
Wow i'm only on chapter 1 and i absolutely LOVE IT grace and oliver are my fave couple as well of all time xx plz carry on with this its truely amazing
May chapter 6 . 4/12
That was cute!
markaleen chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Oh my goodness this was great! But poor Grace.. I'm so glad everything worked out in the end (and I hope they got the guy!) fantastic job.
Tiffany chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Seriously loving this! We're doing Annie for our school production this year. I'm playing Grace and my boyfriend is playing Warbucks (ironic AND convenient! Haha!). Got into the story very much and I love the way that it's written. I commend you on your writing skills! I'd love to see this as a movie :) Hope there's more!
ClassicAll chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I wish you would add more, this is a great story,
showtunediva chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
This was wonderful! Are you adding more to it or planning on writing a sequel?
elysium1916 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Ouch, that hurt. They've got some missed signals here. Ouch.

BTW, it could have been more romantic if there were some additional details before Grace said how she felt about Oliver. Nonetheless, it was still an amazing chapter. :)
elysium1916 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I do love Oliver and Grace's tandem, as well! There's just something very charming with the chemistry between the two of them. They really are such a good-looking couple. And I totally agree with your insights about their scenes in the film. How I wished that they still had some other scenes within that film, aside from the tiny details you have mentioned. In fact I was a bit disappointed to see that they suddenly have gotten intimate at the very ending of the film.

Anyway, as for the story. I loved how you narrated this chapter. The words you used had its precise effect to readers, especially to someone like me who love their tandem. I liked how you mentioned about the two of them holding their hands during Annie's rescue, I also noticed that part in the film since I was concentrating on the two of them. Very good observation.

I must read on now, I can't help but get excited. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
amazing story.. I love Oliver and Grace and it was nice to see a story written about them especially a well written one. i hope you consider writing another one
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I hope she didnt change her mind. great chapter
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I just watched Annie last week and had no idea there was fanfic for this and I'm glad I came across your story. This is awesome!
Alex B. Goode chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Great job. You should update again soon.
Alex B. Goode chapter 5 . 8/1/2010