Reviews for Die Another Day
KTarra chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Sweet! Always thought this needed another chapter to tie it up nicely! Well done!
KTarra chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Great story! Hope you do continue!
LongTimeFan chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Oh Ms J... sigh. what a beautiful image you just planted in my head. thank you. I could see Jon waiting, oblivious to others' perceptions of his actions. And then Jennifer woke up. Loved it. Now, if you feed those little plot bunnies all of the right vitamins and minerals, they'll continue to grow and you can share them with all of us in another chapter. Pretty please?
Windjammers chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Please continue! You have to continue. Interested readers want to know what's going to happen. Jennifer's alive, Jon's had his say, the guys are getting the base back together, Blastarr has to do his part in the con, Dread's not gonna be a happy camper when he finds out some of the things that have happened. The guys have to see Jennifer and clean up all those biomechs, and there's no telling what kind of pressure Hawk put on the jump ship to get it back to the base. If there's even a single circuit out of alignment, Jennifer will get to have some fun making Hawk put the ship to rights again. :) After everything she's been through, she needs to have a little harmless fun.

Please write chapter 4? Please? Pretty please?
Anon chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Thank you for sharing. This is really enjoyable, you're hitting every mark.
Windjammers chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Scout is an ingenious character! That's a brilliant way to fool Dread. :)

Are we going to be seeing Locke in the future? The gang's got a score to settle with him.
jhsads chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I just found your story and it was great! Please continue!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I like this, thanks for sharing. Please continue?
LongTimeFan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Absolutely continue it! I always vote for stories where Pilot lives and the mission against Dread can continue. Waiting for more.
Windjammers chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

CONTINUE, please! Yes, this must be continued. I'll definitely vote yes to the question. :)

You could feel Jon's fear, you could feel the sense of urgency. It opens up a whole new idea - what would have happened if the team had gotten there in time? What if they could save Jennifer and the base? What if Dread didn't know where the base was? How hard is it to build a new jump gate?

Jon's got a long talk ahead of him as well. *g*

How badly injured is Pilot? Worse than we think or not as bad as we thought? If she's looking at days or weeks of down time, then that could give her and Jon some time to talk and give the guys time enough to clean up the mess at the base. Goodness knows, Blastarr left a lot of messed up rooms in his wake.

I love AUs, I love reading AUs, this show needs a lot more AUs.

You go, girl! We definitely need a chapter 2 and 3 and 4 and 5...
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Actually makes more sense than the canon ending. I understand JMS' point in that it set it apart from 'just another kids' show' to have a main chacter die permanently, but considering the extremes Power went through to fulfill his promise to "Protect all life" even when it was the enemy's (Refusing to kill Athena Samuels even when she begged him to so she wouldn't be digitized again, the False Captain Power in one episode who he stopped the townspeople from lynching, Freedom One, even in the first episode of the series Power and Hawk risked themselves so that a group of military personnel who had taken them prisoner could escape Soaron and the Bio-Mechs...), it seems slightly out-of-character that Power wouldn't have made SOME attempt to get to the Power Base before it self-destructed and Pilot died. I mean, considering that he and the team risked themselves based solely on a rumor of Eden 2, it's hard to believe that he wouldn't have just let the Jumpship fly itself apart to make it there in time since they could've always rebuilt it...