Reviews for Bravado
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The hinted friendship shared by Zabini and Draco is so sweet; Zabini sees that Draco attempts to hide. I love that. Now… if only this was en la película.

—in the film—
disturbinglyprofound chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Again, short and sweet. You've got a talent for that. :D Poor, poor Draco and his Dark Mark.
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is awesome. I especially love "draco tries not to look."
NobodyAtAll chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really like this. I like that Zabini seems to be able to see past all of Draco's bullcrap. :)
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
really well written, excellent portray of Draco!
Violet Wild chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow this was amazing. You captured Draco's reluctance really well, and I like your contrast between him and the others.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Interesting (and accurate) characterization of Draco, and I like your description of comparing him to a first year.
xoxLewrahxox chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Sorry for not reviewing until now! I am slowly working my way through the fics that I have lying in my inbox.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this, and I liked what you did with only a 100 words.

I love how all the other Slytherins want to see his mark because I assume that they want to see whether he is telling the truth and to just admire it.

I like how Nott severed his pyjama sleeves to have a look when Draco refused which enhanced this idea that they want to admire it.

Great work! :) I like the tension that was created here.
panictowel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
read this three times or so... i think it was a great moment and without any drama you just... wrote it honestly.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Showing off his Mark?
madamedarque chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh, this broke my heart. You have such a talent for humanizing the baddies. Great job!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I had a ditzy, "yay, new story!" moment with my author alert, before I realized it was probably a challenge entry and I'm supposed to be sitting this challenge out. :S

So I had a little headdesk moment to follow, and that just about evened it out, I think.

(Bottom line - yes, I'm totally mad.)

*picks splinters out of eyeballs and gets on with review*

I like this. It seems quite fitting, to me, that Draco's bravado would fall apart like this when he actually gets back to Hogwarts and it all becomes real - you know, when he realizes that this is the place he was petty and childish and happy in for five years, and that Dumbledore isn't some shadowy deed that must be "done" - he's the Headmaster. It's all starting to become real now, so he regresses to a child and tries to hide from it. That's typical of Draco, imho, and I think you do a great job of showing that emotional conflict in one tiny gesture and a hundred words. Loved the closing line too. Well done!
SKINNYxLOVE chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aawww. I feel so bad for Draco. [ This is exactly how I imagine him feeling. Great job, capturing his emotions. Wonderful, but just so sad. [

xx
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I loved this! It was really great!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I enjoyed reading this drabble. You managed to build up an extremely tense atmosphere in a very small amount of words. Your characterisation of Draco was good, it seems very accurate.