Reviews for A New Point of View
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Love these one-shots. Just amazing to read.
MCR Killjoys chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
i loved it x
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
This story is good, Angela Weber's point of view is better than the last three and she is so much more supportive. I like her.
ajhalecullen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awwww! That was so adorable and sweet!

I loved it! Well done! :)
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
good story
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
I was formerly AlexLuceli...I requested chapter 3, 'member? Anyway, I loved this chapter!
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awesome
V3GG13vamp chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I loved this story! I really like Jasper and Alice as a couple probably the most out of all of them and I think you really captured the intensity of their bond. I thought all the people's thoughts about the couple were really in character - it might have been fun to hear one or two teachers' thoughts too though I suppose they perhaps don't think about students' personal lives too much. The mini story about Charlie meeting Jasper was great too (Alice should tell Bella to make dry food when they come over then they could hide it up their sleeves and pretend they'd eaten it lol)
Sorcha15 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love Jalice there my favorite Twilight I love reading stories like these.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very good story. I think you got the characters down pat. It was sweet and well written. Good Job.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
WHOA! from the first chapter i already know your story is the best Alice/Jasper I have ever read. Thank you so much for enlightening my day. You're a million times better than Stephenie Meyer.
secretlovexx7 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
I wonder who came up with some of this? Hmm... Squirrel! Alice:I'm ok.. AHAHA.. Love ya.. Come on aim!
Sorry I'm Lame chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
that was awesome. good idea for the story too
kykyxstandler chapter 4 . 7/31/2010