Reviews for Eat the Weak
DarkKing009 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
sterling
Katara97 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I absolutely love this, and I hope you continue. :)
peoplhi chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
i hope you're still writing this. this is my favorite avatar fanfiction bar none.
peoplhi chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
it's been almost a year. i can't hold my breath much longer. i'll die, i need air. the sweet sweet air that is this fic.
Warlock Arkon chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
you are wonderful person with a very good grasp of darkness i would liken this to embers which is another great story that combines a darker feel with a much larger emphasis on the supernatural

granted this story is significantly darker than that one

Both i am animal and eat the weak are very enjoyable reads and i love the way you have written the characters in your unique way

one gripe i will say though is that i am confused over the timeline between your au and the canon timeline has the comet and eclipse been pushed back two or three years?

love it, love you, love the whole jin/zuko deal that turns into epic rage fuel, and love sokka as a serious warrior with true value aside from comedy relief

under appreciated story is under reviewed
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I remember about 3 years ago reading 'Yes I Am a Animal' and to this day it's one of my fav's. A much darker and mature version of Avatar The Last Airbender then what I'm use to it really appealed to me in it's originality and style. Moving onto this sequel (Eat the Weak) I soon found myself enjoying the reading of this story just as much as I had it's predecessor.
Almost a full year on after it's last update here I am having just finished rereading 'Yes I am a Animal' and the current chapters of 'Eat the Weak' in order to know what the heck is going and still eagerly awaiting the next new chapter of this badass story...whenever that may be :P So yeah hope everything is going good with your studies and that you get back on your groovy writing train when you find yourself capable of doing so. Peace.
SaucePear chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Oh excellent chapter! Really looking forward to how you're going to run with this! Keep up the amazing writing!
Y chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Jeee your back! Please update soon! ...and make zuko shave :p
ArrayePL chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Very lovely version of Sokka's Master. I'm looking forward to see how Sokka will show of those three.
peoplhi chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I really enjoy how you write the characters thoughts. It feels like the character. Kudos.
NotWellKnown chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
I was pleasantly surprised to find this updated. It is nice to see a little of what things were like for Sokka and how he was separated from the group. I will admit, I'm definitely anticipating when they finally meet back up with everyone. For Zuko's sake, hopefully they don't find out he aimed the lightning that hit Aang.
Rai Science chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
I love this series - all the characters are darker, grittier, and its awesome. I can I can't wait for the next part. :D
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I really like you adult version of Avatar. Please update sooner.
A fan chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I love everything about your story but can you stop making zuko sokkas bitch.

Loved the first story to a fault but this one is starting of strange.
ArrayePL chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
The daemon Zuko is hosting seems to get stronger? Very nice, bloody chapter. Thanks for sharing.