Reviews for Mirror
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Wow. The imagery is excellent.
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I love Ulquiorra x Orihime, because of the moment of 'heart' they shared, but this is something completely else. I never considered this side of things, but you've explored it very thoroughly. I was fully expecting this to turn into a Lemon, but it didn't, and it really wasn't necessary for it to. It was enough just like this. The description of the colors made me smile hugely, it was done so in-character, and Ulquiorra isn't easy to write that way, I know. This was very unusual, and exceedingly well done. Just lovely, thank you for a nice read.
thousandyearflower chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This fic made my day
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was a beautiful story :) this pairing doesn't get nearly enough love...as I'm really glade you wrote it.
ChocolateCarnival chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Absolutely astoundingly beautiful, I shall forever bow my head to you in respect. I love every bit of this fic, this unspoken connection between the two of them and their yearning. This pairing is one of my favourites, but so few chose to write about them. I too shall add a piece in their honour one day, but for now, please accept my gratitude for sharing such a wonderful story.

Chocolate Carnival
Black Cloud chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wonderful work. TTwTT This here is kinship as it's best, that I'm sure of. Not to mention it has one of my Bleach OTP in it. That is always a plus.
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
nice love the story you really captured the characters personality well good job cant wait to read more.
Lenaxmoon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This Is AMAZING! I was hooked from the first sentence. I absolutely love this pairing and the way you maid them almost mirror each other in inner conflict. Could you please write more of these?!
Actual-Grendel chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I don't know how I thought this fic was so beautiful with an ending like that, but it was beautiful!
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
My heart is melting with the emotions from this fic! Oh gosh, everything fit just right, their characterisations were excellent and I love the way it developed! Thank you for writing such a great fic!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ouuu, I like it ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is exactly the type of fic that I search for when I want to help solidify, in my mind, the bond that Ulquiorra and Ichigo share. It was a beautiful representation of where that might lead them. Thanks for sharing!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loved it! Great job!
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow...This left me speechless, the intensity of emotions and thoughts blew me away. It was absolutely wonderful!
SirenShadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
So I found this, finally, *phew*! lol, I liked "When the sky falls" muchly and wanted to read the other mentioned one-shots.

Well, I can say fairly certainly that you did not disappoint me. The emotions are so strong in this, especially for Ichigo. Such angst, bitter regret and all that self-loathing. It was great.

Your writing style seems to unique compared to others on this site, more raw, serious and in depth. It suits this very much, and I enjoyed it a lot. Seriously, you have a gift with words.

Well, I think I'm going to look up that other one-shot so you'll probably be hearing from me soon!

Artist of the Dark