Reviews for Fragile Kindness
l1s44p chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
i love it, do you still write ?
M chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Good story, although with the unusual pairings.
please continue soon
Unknown chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I love this story. It's one of the best I have read and I would really appreciate it if you could update it soon. Please? :)
bebz chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
update please!
shiznatgroupie chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I love this chapter and the previous ones. the way you write really brings out the characters and their surroundings. Please don't stop the story! I'm addicted!
Dragon Lady chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Hey i have a favour to ask you can you send me the other chapters to my mail it's

tnx i would really apreciate
krugern chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Liked learning how long Natsuki had managed to catch Shizuru attention for. Liked learning that Shizuru and Ahn are cousins. Loved how Mai met Mikoto. Liked how only Mikoto could hear Shizuru calling for her. Glad that someone is trying to get Tomoe's attention.
krugern chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Liked everything Natsuki did for Tomoe because of the kindess the Tokihas had shown her. Liked the response Natsuki gave of where she would be if she didn't have Mai and the rest of her new family. Like how Tomoe remembers so little aboutlast night. Sad learning what caused Natsuki to loose her job. I couldn't help laughing at your reaction to the english dub of Mai Hime. There have only been a few animes that I can watch in english because the majoirty of the time I just cant stand the english voice actors. I remember watching Mai Hime with Japanese and English subtitles and then later on let my cousin watch in. I went to check on him as my cousin was watching it in English and it just happened to be on a scene with Shizuru. I was absolutley horrified at hearing the voice of the actress they had choose for Shizuru. After seeing that scene I decided never to attempt to rewatch the show with the english voice cast.
krugern chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Liked how Mai's dad made Natsuki a part of his family. Liked learning how long Natsuki had been with the Tokihas. Love how Natsuki is doing everything she can to help the family by getting multiple jobs.
MissIzzyB chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Hey, don't worry, just write whatever you're comfortable with. Great chapter and thank you for updating!
JuiceTomato chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Okay, I will say this much. I love all of your fics; I love the ideas and the different situations you place to make the stories great. Don't let other's narrow-minded opinions keep you away from this story. I have often wondered about Tomoe and Shizuru likeness. It's nice to see Tomoe's "obsession" with Shizuru brought to light in a more humane sense. It would be fascinating to see how this story will play out. I like the Natsuki in this story a great deal. I honestly can't tell how you are wanting the direction to go, but that is what makes the story so great! The unpredictability of it all. I admit that I originally believed this to be solely ShizNat. Then the Tomoe in the mixture did catch me off guard. It took me a bit of time to get used to the idea, but I love the way the story is written. By all means, continue, I would love to see how ALL your wonderful stories come to fruition. I hope you don't stop writing any of your fics; you're an amazing writer. My only complaint against you is that you don't finish any of your amazing stories. Yes, I know life gets in the way among others, but I wish you would finish your work.
Nykonyx chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Tomoe/Shizuru/Natsuki...

hmm.. interesting. Interesting.

Haha. I guess it's finally time for Tomoe to have her dream come true? I kinda feel bad for Rosalie though. ._.

Will you include her LOL?

o3o

Anyway,

Thanks!

I look forward to the next update!
hit.dana chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
This was absolutely great chapter. Thanks for update.
Rhein rain go away chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
WOW I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY!

FIRST I THOUGHT It WOULD END UP BEING TOMOE/SHIZURU/NATSUKI BUT IM SO SHOCK WHEN I REALIZE THAT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND...

IMAGINE A SHIZ/NAT/TOM HAHA THIS IS AWESOME! AND THE FIRST TIME FOR ME...SO IM SOOO INTO THIS ONE AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE...this change was refreshing to say...im already sick of tomoe always pairing to shizuru so I LOVE THIS ONE!

and that shizuru already have a 'thing' to the mmystery delivery girl is one big bonus even though they haven't really meet each other...so pls continue and update soon...ill be waiting

-bItchynOvIch-