Reviews for Vertigo
Lily D. Cave chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
Are we really famous for splitting the bill that they call it 'going Dutch'? Welp, it is not the worst thing to be known for. How did you know about that anyway, internet or heard it from someone?
SunBinamra chapter 22 . 6/14/2015
My favorite parts were the sisterly interactions between Rukia, Yuzu, and Karin. And of course Ichigo as the doting older brother (from a distance, of course - can't risk his reputation, right?). Great job!
cookie panda-roo chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
awhhhss, i really liked it! :) it made me laugh :3
27kirune12 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
he'd rather have his nuts removed with a toothpick 8X ouch XDD XDD !
purplepam chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
This was sooo cute!You're a really good writer!
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
This story was satisfying.
It wasn't dirty, pervy, or swamped with swearing like so many other fics, which to you I will forever be grateful.
The ending was perfect btw. I loved all the fluff.
Minako25 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
I'm sure that someone has already mentioned this... but would a spirit even get a period? i mean, their dead. seems like a very useless function for a spirit. not to mention, that wouldn't she be having periods for like centuries if she did. no thank you.
Avelya chapter 22 . 3/30/2012
That was absolutely amazing!
Quill Princess chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Awesome. :)
Quill Princess chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Aw, misunderstanding is the worst part of falling in love. Oh, wait...that came out wrong-ish...
Quill Princess chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Very nice writing skills. I like it so far. Ichigo's protectiveness of her is so realistic. And then you added the fighting part for good measure, which makes things even better. :)
ShinigamiShana chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
Omg I loved it.
Massie Cullen chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
I loved this story! Very good!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 22 . 12/20/2010
i loved the ending! haruhi mori...ah...pure genius in the name...XD
Ichirukilover154 chapter 22 . 12/18/2010
AHHH! I loved this story so much ha and their kid is so funny xD This MADE MY DAY 3