Reviews for Prisoner of My Own Body
zats chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I thought you did a great job...I have Asthma and it is horrible at times. Love how Ziva got him calmed down. Hope you write more of this story. Like the orginal character.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I thought it was pretty good! If you do not mind, what was the other story? After reading this I would love to see your inspiration!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
cute little story... shocked as hell ziva didnt have an inhaler on her and tony have one with him, we have a child with asthma we all carry one just incase... even my oldest daughter when shes home, she picks one out of the kitchen drawer and stuffs it into her pocket just incase... spending that much time in the er with a sick kid sucks... i have 3 children and 1 of them is sick, missed birthday parties, cancelled parties, missed a lot of family dinners with people that came from different countries spending time in the er, ruining family vacations by having to have the child life lined to the nearest childrens hospital... or childrens hospital stays that are extended with my son... have 2 daughters that resent him most days because they miss out on so much because of the asthma, the bleeding, the heart problems... keeping one in your pocket at all times is what a smart parent does... prevents unnecessary trips to the er, prevents hospital stays... prevents letting down other children or husband... missing out on other things such as recitals or art shows that are one night only and your daughter is the featured artist but instead of seeing her hard work, you are again sitting bedside hoping to hell this child makes it through the night... sorry i didnt mean to bitch so much, i guess ziva isnt as prepared as she makes everyone out to believe... shocked gibbs and mcgee and abby dont have extra inhalers around just incase... and makes no sense to me when you have a child that is sick, why the hell you are not prepared for something like this to happen, because there is no warning really... they just happen randomly... it is a great story and sorry i complained a whole lot...