Reviews for Give Me Shelter
TKM chapter 10 . 6/15
So fare, you are doing great work. Hope you will continue with it.
Mystic-Myth chapter 3 . 2/18
Oh Naruto always so mysterious
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 2/10
I just want to be Naruto, take these foole in my arms and hug them til tbey succumb tomy friendship style: friendship hug no jutsu.

I cant wait for more. I love your Gaara...
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 2/3
Holy crap. The unfolding of Sasuke's past is brilliant and stark. Might you pick this up again one day?
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 2/3
This is entirely fascinating, Naruto and his band life, the curious dynamics between Naruto and his friends, the tattooing and Sasuke's devotion to his mother.
This was so good, I loved reading it!
Brenda992 chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Just when it was getting exciting . Come on .
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Ack! This one's here! I didn't know! So much better to read here. Is this the censored version though? This is like my fave right now. I've been enjoying it. I can't remember all that went on in the first chapter and I think I told you this when I first started reading it but I see Sasuke is suck a dick! Lol but I love it because he's funny. I'm actually really interested to see how they're going to hit it off, how they're actually going to make it work. I've read through the other chapters and I see Naruto seems unavailable, at least regarding relationships. I'm excited to see how this one turns out!

Alright I'm falling asleep with my phone in my hands so I'll continue tomorrow! Ciao
falsedfaith691 chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
This story was so good. I couldnt stop reading. I hope there will be more. Even though its been a few years since the last update
BlackProdigy chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Is this abandoned or what?
eye fatigue chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Wow this was great! I was really into it even though there wasn't any romantic sns. The quality was amazing as always :) I wish I knew what happened but it was worth the read anyway!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Noooo! I hope you update again soon- this is awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Okay, whoa. I haven't been able to make myself stop reading long enough to write a review yet! I finally made myself though, clearly. This story rocks (heh heh. Rocks? Get it? I'm not sorry). Anyway, thanks for writing it and I can't wait to read the rest!
jupimako chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
I really like the plot of this story. The characters are cool too. I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
Where is the next chapter. I'm dying to know what happens!