Reviews for Give Me Shelter
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 10 . 2/24
Wow dis fanfic is so real...i mean their interactions nd all feels very real...but it makes me sad dat i cnt read the end of the story no matter how much i want to...but i hope u read all the reviews nd continue this story dats all i can do...
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
There should have been something. Yet you made it subtle. Like Japanese Light Novel. Vic only guessed but it wasn't satissfied Vic at all. So, please come back and give us your readers the truth of this story.
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I'm really obsessed with this fic and if your not beyond the grave and floating in a sea of souls or whatever please do your best to update please!
ougley chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
thanks :)
Vivian of the Lake chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
please continue, this story is great!
Srta Solaria chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Oh,I'm so sad it wasn't continued! You write magnificently,and your taste in music is awesome! I'm a new fan,loved the story 3
( led zeppelin is the greatest band ever)
personaisme chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
What a wonderful story, it's so.. so.. i can't describe it, but it feel so real, the story, the characters...
I really want to cry because i am so afraid that i can't see the end of this story..
But, we readers can only hope and pray, right?
I am still waiting for the day when an email come and tell me an update for this story.. :)
Keep on writing, you know you're wonderful.
Fighting! :D
Ophis chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Alright, so, considering you haven't updated this in more than a year, I suppose the story is pretty much dead.

Let me tell you, however, that you are clearly a very talented writer and so far this story has been more than entertaining.

Anyway, what I really wanted to point out, is how much I love Naruto in this. This is one of the best 'Narutos' I have read in this site and I would be elated to read more of him in this or a different story. You have made him...attractive? I don't mean for this to sound shallow and much as I love him as a character in the actual manga and anime, I have never found him attractive. This Naruto, right here, feels much more...realistic I suppose, than most portrayals of him in this site and it's pretty much changed how I see him as a character. He is finally more...more... man? than most stories depict him as.

So, summing up, nice story, great characters, well done. And your Naruto is just plain awesome.
nina chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
even though you never finished this fic it demonstrates what a mature author you are. definitely one of the best in the narusasu fandom. their interactions and characterization is so real, and you havent written surface stories, but created a realistic world of people where you can clearly see things brewing under the surface

with that being said PLEASE FINISH THIS THE NARUSASU DYNAMIC IS TOO GOOD TO DIE WITHOUT CULMINATION
Stormshadowfire chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
awww
curlymane chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I've read almost every single fanfiction on this website, and this one is my absolute favorite. It's just so perfect I can't wait for the next chapter. 3
awesomemo chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Please update!
Agent 0r4ng3 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
What a depressing chapter for this thing to be hiatus'd on! Bring back the blond!

Haha, just kidding. I like it! I do wonder when you'll update though...
SnarkWrangler chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
I adore this story so much. I'm sure I've rambled my affections to you excessively, but it's been long enough there shouldn't be harm in babbling again. The Uchiha family's intense, charged dynamic and the dignity you give the characters gives me joy. I am just itching to know what Itachi was up to with his existentialist quotes and mysterious friends. I hope you are doing well and that your life brings you happiness. Thank you again for sharing!
EZ chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
I'd love to know where this story goes! I read it all in a little under two hours, simply because I couldn't stop! I hope you can update it soon!
Thanks for an amazing read!