Reviews for Give Me Shelter
Noooo! I hope you update again soon- this is awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Okay, whoa. I haven't been able to make myself stop reading long enough to write a review yet! I finally made myself though, clearly. This story rocks (heh heh. Rocks? Get it? I'm not sorry). Anyway, thanks for writing it and I can't wait to read the rest!
jupimako chapter 10 . 5/26
I really like the plot of this story. The characters are cool too. I wish there was more!
Where is the next chapter. I'm dying to know what happens!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 10 . 2/5
Awwww this chapter was so sad ))): Im so sad that you never decided to finish this story! Maybe someday in the future you will come back and do so because this is a cute story! The dynamics between Naruto and Sasuke are more in line with canon since Sasuke is really tsundere! I would have been so excited to see how they finally get together!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 8 . 2/5
Oh my goodnesss... the ending was so sweet! i love how sasuke is a tsundere!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 7 . 2/5
omg Im in class as i read this and the ending almost made me burst out in laughter! i love broody sasuke is in this chapter haha
Laudi14 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Wow it's different but nice I really like it
W1NT3RST33L chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
I have to agree it saddens me to read a good story to not know the outcome hope your still alive out there somewhere and if you happen upon here once again please know your readers will always be waiting
Fro Kerota chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
update please
AmethystDemian chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
oh my, could you please continue this one... i just realised it's not updated since 2011, so sad. love your dry, witty writing style. sasuke's and naruto's pasts ought to be revealed;(
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Wow dis fanfic is so real...i mean their interactions nd all feels very real...but it makes me sad dat i cnt read the end of the story no matter how much i want to...but i hope u read all the reviews nd continue this story dats all i can do...
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
There should have been something. Yet you made it subtle. Like Japanese Light Novel. Vic only guessed but it wasn't satissfied Vic at all. So, please come back and give us your readers the truth of this story.
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I'm really obsessed with this fic and if your not beyond the grave and floating in a sea of souls or whatever please do your best to update please!
ougley chapter 10 . 9/30/2013