Reviews for Give Me Shelter
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 10 . 2/5
Awwww this chapter was so sad ))): Im so sad that you never decided to finish this story! Maybe someday in the future you will come back and do so because this is a cute story! The dynamics between Naruto and Sasuke are more in line with canon since Sasuke is really tsundere! I would have been so excited to see how they finally get together!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 8 . 2/5
Oh my goodnesss... the ending was so sweet! i love how sasuke is a tsundere!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 7 . 2/5
omg Im in class as i read this and the ending almost made me burst out in laughter! i love broody sasuke is in this chapter haha
Laudi14 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Wow it's different but nice I really like it
W1NT3RST33L chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
I have to agree it saddens me to read a good story to not know the outcome hope your still alive out there somewhere and if you happen upon here once again please know your readers will always be waiting
Fro Kerota chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
update please
AmethystDemian chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
oh my, could you please continue this one... i just realised it's not updated since 2011, so sad. love your dry, witty writing style. sasuke's and naruto's pasts ought to be revealed;(
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Wow dis fanfic is so real...i mean their interactions nd all feels very real...but it makes me sad dat i cnt read the end of the story no matter how much i want to...but i hope u read all the reviews nd continue this story dats all i can do...
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
There should have been something. Yet you made it subtle. Like Japanese Light Novel. Vic only guessed but it wasn't satissfied Vic at all. So, please come back and give us your readers the truth of this story.
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I'm really obsessed with this fic and if your not beyond the grave and floating in a sea of souls or whatever please do your best to update please!
ougley chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
thanks :)
Vivian of the Lake chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
please continue, this story is great!
Srta Solaria chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Oh,I'm so sad it wasn't continued! You write magnificently,and your taste in music is awesome! I'm a new fan,loved the story 3
( led zeppelin is the greatest band ever)
personaisme chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
What a wonderful story, it's so.. so.. i can't describe it, but it feel so real, the story, the characters...
I really want to cry because i am so afraid that i can't see the end of this story..
But, we readers can only hope and pray, right?
I am still waiting for the day when an email come and tell me an update for this story.. :)
Keep on writing, you know you're wonderful.
Fighting! :D
Ophis chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Alright, so, considering you haven't updated this in more than a year, I suppose the story is pretty much dead.

Let me tell you, however, that you are clearly a very talented writer and so far this story has been more than entertaining.

Anyway, what I really wanted to point out, is how much I love Naruto in this. This is one of the best 'Narutos' I have read in this site and I would be elated to read more of him in this or a different story. You have made him...attractive? I don't mean for this to sound shallow and much as I love him as a character in the actual manga and anime, I have never found him attractive. This Naruto, right here, feels much more...realistic I suppose, than most portrayals of him in this site and it's pretty much changed how I see him as a character. He is finally more...more... man? than most stories depict him as.

So, summing up, nice story, great characters, well done. And your Naruto is just plain awesome.