Reviews for Give Me Shelter
Brenda992 chapter 10 . 9/16
Just when it was getting exciting . Come on .
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 9/13
Ack! This one's here! I didn't know! So much better to read here. Is this the censored version though? This is like my fave right now. I've been enjoying it. I can't remember all that went on in the first chapter and I think I told you this when I first started reading it but I see Sasuke is suck a dick! Lol but I love it because he's funny. I'm actually really interested to see how they're going to hit it off, how they're actually going to make it work. I've read through the other chapters and I see Naruto seems unavailable, at least regarding relationships. I'm excited to see how this one turns out!

Alright I'm falling asleep with my phone in my hands so I'll continue tomorrow! Ciao
falsedfaith691 chapter 10 . 7/24
This story was so good. I couldnt stop reading. I hope there will be more. Even though its been a few years since the last update
BlackProdigy chapter 10 . 3/6
Is this abandoned or what?
eye fatigue chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Wow this was great! I was really into it even though there wasn't any romantic sns. The quality was amazing as always :) I wish I knew what happened but it was worth the read anyway!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Noooo! I hope you update again soon- this is awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Okay, whoa. I haven't been able to make myself stop reading long enough to write a review yet! I finally made myself though, clearly. This story rocks (heh heh. Rocks? Get it? I'm not sorry). Anyway, thanks for writing it and I can't wait to read the rest!
jupimako chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
I really like the plot of this story. The characters are cool too. I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
Where is the next chapter. I'm dying to know what happens!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Awwww this chapter was so sad ))): Im so sad that you never decided to finish this story! Maybe someday in the future you will come back and do so because this is a cute story! The dynamics between Naruto and Sasuke are more in line with canon since Sasuke is really tsundere! I would have been so excited to see how they finally get together!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
Oh my goodnesss... the ending was so sweet! i love how sasuke is a tsundere!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
omg Im in class as i read this and the ending almost made me burst out in laughter! i love broody sasuke is in this chapter haha
Laudi14 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Wow it's different but nice I really like it
W1NT3RST33L chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
I have to agree it saddens me to read a good story to not know the outcome hope your still alive out there somewhere and if you happen upon here once again please know your readers will always be waiting
Fro Kerota chapter 10 . 7/4/2014