Reviews for Ice King
Dee chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That's so messed up...
Tibbins chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awww Kurt D: Poor baby
I love this fic, I love how you made it so that Kurt only has one fear (everyone does after all) and it really affects him. And the PucKurt was adorable
Love Tibbins xx
1010'jin chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
The ending is what got to me. And it's like-even though Puck is the other main feature of this, it ends with his hand on Kurt's shoulder. And that's enough. And it is Quinn, in a spurt of concerned, possibly friend-ly feelings, who comforts him. And Finn is there, too, because as much of a clumsy doofus he comes across as in the show he's also there for Kurt.
TiannaMVA chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I wanna see a common theme for a chapter fic, where Kurt's scared of the dark, and also with that ending, where the Gleeks find out about it during a blackout or something similar.

But this was awesome, and I would not object to a sequel.
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow this was brilliant, extremely well done! I hope you continue it or make it a two-shot as it really is amazing :D
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Poor Kurt. The jocks are such idiots.
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Brilliant, wonderfully written.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Love Mama Quinn at the end. Well written.
IOTR chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is amazingly written. I really love how you wrote Kurt and his cold exterior. It's as much a part of him as it is a facade and you showed that well. I also like the ending and how Puck's the only one who really gets what's going on.
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was so sad and well-done! This story simply must be continued-it's that good!
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I think you should make this a two-shot so that all the gleeks can talk to him about it in the next chapter.
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Poor Kurt it sucks thereactually people that cruel to pull a stunt like this
IlovePuckurt3 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This story was so moving, and I really loved the way it was written. Very fast and frantic in the scene where Kurt is trapped in the closet. And I'm a sucker for broken!hurt!Kurt, ngl. This was amazing.
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Very interesting concept, I'd loveot see this go farther.
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
*cries* Oh, that was just so sad! I loved it, and I can definitely imagine it happening (methinks you should send it into the writers of the show... *imagines this episode airing* *is very happy*).

I really liked the involvement of the other characters, especially Puck (gotta love the way you write him! XD!) and Quinn at the end.

Poor Kurt... I just felt so sorry for him! And your writing was really powerful, and you really captured the spirit of his character.

Well done, this was amazing! :D