Reviews for Sweet Poison
Crystal Spear chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful, simply beautiful. v
NaruShika-Forever chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
This is cute! I hope you make more
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I don't know why I have never reviewed this when it's been on my fave list since the beginning of my FF journey.

I could go on and on and on about how absolutely beautiful this piece is, and the description still won't do it any justice. It's mesmerizing, really. Brilliant, subtle, and twisted. The characters are so perfectly themselves, and the prose fits the plot.

I wish I could see an update, but I probably won't.
I wish you wrote more stories so I could read them, but you didn't.
All the same, thank you for writing this, and good luck :)
MeowMeowMart chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I love this book! This is a really good facfic! Luv it! :]]]
Evil Pixies Are Yummy chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
hi, this was gd, i liked the style . and you paint their emotions very well. the only thing i'd say is you need to read over your work after leaving it for a little while, as some of your sentences are disjointed or dont make much sense. it's a problem which comes from writing as you think, and can be corrected be re-reading it. :S and this chapter ended slightly oddly! hope you continue! :)
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
x/x *fangirl squeals* OMG! The two of them are so HAWT together! xD VIVA LA YAOI! xD
KawaiiGurl101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow. I don't really read yaoi but..this was pretty good.

:D
Syuuk chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Beautifully written! And very...nice. :3
Hyarou chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow! This is a very good and INTERESTING beginning for a whole new Cantarella fanfiction. And it is Chiaro/Cesare.

I liked the way you wrote about Chiaro's reaction when he didn't first realize what Cesare meant

Eagerly waiting for a new chapter!

And I was first reviewer!