Reviews for Five Miles to Heaven
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
I legit squealed. I almost can't take the cuteness.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
B&B. So perfect together, even Parker ships them.
nertooold54 chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
"I remember that. Do you remember what you asked me?" she said.

"Do you believe in fate?"

"Absolutely not. Ludicrous."

This is a perfect ending for this story.
mendenbar chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Very enjoyable story.
mendenbar chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
I hate the cry room. It's full of moms who have rambunctious children and don't pay attention to them. It's a soundproof room in the back of the church, with windows to see the altar and speakers in the ceiling so the parents can hear Father Walter.

This is God's own truth. I am Roman Catholic like Booth and cry rooms are the worst things ever developed. You can't pay attention to the service and other parents just let their kids run wild. I've been hit by flying matchbox cars and other junk. I always took my kids into the main sanctuary. If they cried, I got up and took them into the vestibule until they quieted down and then returned to hubby and family. My kids learned that church was where you behaved, not got away with murder!
Musiclover14 chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
I loved the end to this. So sweet and cute. I think this may be my favourite chapter out of them all. Wonderful job.I loved this story!
shipper87 chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
Thank you for writing this! I was smiling during the entire story :) I only wish that it would not have skipped ahead so much, only because I wanted more of the story! Great job!
EowynGoldberry chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
I liked it. It was cute:) I'm glad they are married. That was cute at the end where they remember when they first met. Although I will say that even though I am not super rational like Brennan, if some guy I have never met walks up to me and after being introduced asks if I believe in fate, I am going to assume that is a pick up line and say no too:)
Musiclover14 chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
So sweet once again. I am sad that this story will soon be coming to a close but am excited for the epilogue(s)!
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. *gins* What a lovely bit of fluff. :)
apedarling chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
Yay! Good job, loved it! Is it over? keep writing!
Musiclover14 chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
Aww, I do love the fluff. Another great chapter!
jacobsbabygirl01 chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
Aaawwwww more sweetie more!
harper83 chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
Awww! Will we get to read about the wedding? Love it
SouthunLady chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
How beautiful! Now, it's time to get her to change her mind about getting married in a church, which would really please Booth.