Reviews for Ankles
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Great story.
Silk and Shells chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
The creepy; it feeds my soul.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh, this was just so beautifully written! I liked what a disturbed pervert you made Grima sound in this fic. He sounds just like an obsessed stalker! Lol. But it was so poetically written that it all sounds lovely! XD
elektra121 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Haha, so I'm not the only one who thinks Grima having this ankle-thing going on. It's so medieval. ;) Thanks a lot!
IrishBrooke chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You know I really think this was effective despite the length. Poetic, and descriptive. I love the message it implies; this is a particular thing with me, thinking ahead to know that one day he will see what he wants to see... I find that very powerful, and you have captured the stirring aspect of that feeling here so well.

Thank you for sharing your talent for this pairing. :)

Brooke.
735001 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is a wonderful one-shot. I adore the idea of Grima being a leg man. ;)
Alia299 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I enjoyed this one-shot a lot. I know it has taken me a while to reivew after our little spat but, I hope you're proud of yourself for this little story.
Scratchy Wilson chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
If ever there was such a thing as 'good creepy,' I think this is it. You did a fantastic job of keeping Grima true to the manipulative, delusional character he is ("an instant where she is indecent, just for him"), while showing his weakness in his desire to have Eowyn.

"She lifts her arms and spins around the fire, a heated blush creeping slowly up her neck and to her cheeks. Her chest heaves, and he devours every second with the ravenousness of the starving."

Perfect line that demonstrates how Grima is viewing the dance as something far more sensual than it is- and that in his twisted universe Eowyn does it just for him. Great piece of writing.

S.W.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, yes. The creepy. Blurgh.

But good. Excellent description.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Yep, that sounds like Grima all right. Oh, the things he'll do to get a glimpse of Eowyn's ankle-very methodical and cunning of him. XD

Aaaaaah, it's so nice to read this pairing again...

~~SpeedDemon315
Lucrezia-Farnese chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awesomely awesome!

It was short, but had enough detail.

Well done :)