Reviews for Pure Innocence
MnC21 chapter 1 . 6/9
I read this fic years ago, and now I reread it (after minutes of searching) and still find this fic as cute and comforting as the first time I read it.
I feel so sorry for Kakashi tragic past, and thus find it adorable that Sakura comforts him here.
There should be more fictions about Kakashi and Sakura being little kids, it is just to awesome!
I do enjoy reading this. Thank you for writing! :)

Sincerely,
MnC21
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I live for things like this. KakashixSakura friendship of any kind is awesome.

Thank you for this beautiful little piece!
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
awwwwww, little Sakura's sooo sweeeet! damn why'd she have to turn into a psycho (at least in her genin years .) yaaay kakasaku!
SilverIcy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awww...Too sweet enough to make my teeth rot! lovely one-shot! would love to see more scenes or stories on child!kakashi and child!sakura!
Matsu Meiana chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Why did I only find this now? *doh*

This was a good bit of fluff~
craizypet chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
he he, so cute!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I thought this was so adorable. Someone should write a story about them as kids, I think that would be cute. Great story! :-)
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ah I love this :') You're right, no-one writes young kakasaku fics... but this is very sweet :)
Personwhostolazytogetanaccount chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was completely adorable and sweet. I think you've kept them pretty IC especially with having Kakashi subtley crying ( RIP Obito D~:)and not bawling, also nice touch with Kiba too ;). I was totally Aaaaaaw-ing which gave odd looks from my brother. Innocent Saku-chan is so cute 3.

Anyway, is it too much to ask for a sequal? Obviously not a multi-chappy with 200k words but maybe another one-shot with Sakura comforting Kakashi again or Kakashi comforting Sakura with the loss of her parents or a patient or maybe even Tsunade or Sasuke. IDK just throwing suggestions out there.

Much love w
Lilyonalillypad chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aw how sweet :')
bittersweet bliss chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aaaw! :D This was so adorable. :3 I was thinking of writing one for when they were younger, too! xD But you've done a much better job than I could ever do.

I love this fic~ Thanks for giving me a good read. x]]
Lady Auzie chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
awe sooooo cute loved it :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
very cute please keep it up maybe a sequal?
Cathy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Really like the story and I think it deserves a follow up, any chance of that happening?
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 6/3/2010