Reviews for Unravel Me
Etrelley chapter 6 . 3/24
This is a great story. I hope being able to see more chapters :)
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
SilverRosehp chapter 6 . 9/25/2017
Please update your story soon please I absolutely loved it and hope you continue it please please pretty please
Chuni Luni chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
I'm liking this so far. You are right about there not being enough of this pairing! People need to get on it!
Enishi-Haru chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
AshPhoenix93 chapter 6 . 1/8/2017
Absolutely loved your story, hope you update it soon!
celticwitch77 chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
I hope it gets completed not enough good ones out there wit hpvk
Argos chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Dear author,

:'(

LLAP
Argos
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Great story. I totally agree that there needs to be more harry x viktor stories and hope to see this one finished
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Okay, ah, just so you know I'm a bit new to all this so I didn't read the original story and all. But one the prologue usually is a bit short, two this is a great story and I hope you continue, three I like this ship I don't know why but I do, four this is a great story! So please continue with it, I want to know what happens next, will Snuffles and Remus go to the Krum home? How will/is Viktor's dad taking this? Are Viktor and Harry going to start a relationship or not, and if so when? I have so many questions!? So PLEASE continue.

~Roserondorf
TheWrither'sNote chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Wow, God I love it! I like how it a relationship between Viktor and Harry is slowly blooming and not just BANG! Great job!

I hope you haven't given up on this ficlet, please! I really want to know what happens next!

P. S. - I love Irina! XD
Scarlet chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
Please right more this is absolutely amazing.
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Please please PLEASE update this soon. I am literally internally screaming because it ended.

I haven't ever read a more naturally occurring relationship between Krum and Tsuna and I just NEEEEDDD more of this like it's air. So I hope solemnly that you will continue it soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Hey kepp up with the Story
PaleAngel90 chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Liking the story, please update it soon, cant wait to read more. :)