Reviews for Unravel Me
Enishi-Haru chapter 6 . 2/11
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
AshPhoenix93 chapter 6 . 1/8
Absolutely loved your story, hope you update it soon!
celticwitch77 chapter 6 . 1/1
I hope it gets completed not enough good ones out there wit hpvk
Argos chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Dear author,

:'(

LLAP
Argos
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Great story. I totally agree that there needs to be more harry x viktor stories and hope to see this one finished
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Okay, ah, just so you know I'm a bit new to all this so I didn't read the original story and all. But one the prologue usually is a bit short, two this is a great story and I hope you continue, three I like this ship I don't know why but I do, four this is a great story! So please continue with it, I want to know what happens next, will Snuffles and Remus go to the Krum home? How will/is Viktor's dad taking this? Are Viktor and Harry going to start a relationship or not, and if so when? I have so many questions!? So PLEASE continue.

~Roserondorf
TheWrither'sNote chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Wow, God I love it! I like how it a relationship between Viktor and Harry is slowly blooming and not just BANG! Great job!

I hope you haven't given up on this ficlet, please! I really want to know what happens next!

P. S. - I love Irina! XD
Scarlet chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
Please right more this is absolutely amazing.
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Please please PLEASE update this soon. I am literally internally screaming because it ended.

I haven't ever read a more naturally occurring relationship between Krum and Tsuna and I just NEEEEDDD more of this like it's air. So I hope solemnly that you will continue it soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Hey kepp up with the Story
PaleAngel90 chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Liking the story, please update it soon, cant wait to read more. :)
123claire123 chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
loving it :)
symony chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
Hi!

I like your story and I'm looking forward to read some more chapters. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Update!
HowtheMightyFall chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
I know it's been a really really long time but please please update I love this story!