Reviews for Unravel Me
Charmedguy1993 chapter 5 . 6/25
is this abandoned ?
elena everdeen jackson chapter 1 . 6/14
What was the fanfic you read called
Katsy17 chapter 5 . 6/5
i really hope you write more
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 5/22
MAFITA chapter 5 . 4/16
Hi! I love what I have read so far! :) I know that it's been quite a while, but I hope you're planning on continuing this story at some point, there's not nearly enough fics on this couple! :) Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Lola.the.Warrior chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Will there be any more chapters or is this abandoned? I really really like it.
Kai19 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
why, why do you do this to me?! This is another of your stories I end up really liking (the other being the Bleach/HP one), and no update in so long.. ;-;
Blackbyrd chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Pretty pretty please, finish this. It's been over a year and we haven't even gotten a kiss out of them. I even finished that fic I was procrastinating on :O finish! FINISH!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Please update
Kittens Kat chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
THIS IS VERY GOOD! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING
charm13insomnia chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
hope there will be another chapter soon
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
really good story so far! (is harry going to have problems? dumbles trys to talk mrs krum out of it when he mentions blood wards? - maybe u could put mrs krum "tearing him a new one" about the problems with blood wards? like maybe it draws on harry's magic since no other magical is in the area and that is damaging to his magical core or that it doesnt protect from the inside threat of his 'loving' family) ... just suggestions :) Cannot wait to read more! and i fully agree there are not many HP/VK slashy goodness - i also got hooked when i read the pairing for the first time! i think ther story was Fate's Whipping Boy by AmniIsRoving ... good story - well yep this has to be one of my longest reviews Ever! .
Lizzybear54 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Please update soon! I'm in love with this story and I need to read more! :D

Lizzy