Reviews for Unravel Me
fandomsforever2000 chapter 6 . 8/3
UPDATE!
Mw chapter 6 . 7/29
Wow, this is fantastic. I especially liked how you worked Sirius and Remus in there, I must've read that part ovet at least three times. Looking forward to more!
Hainbuche chapter 6 . 7/27
interessanter anfang, mag ich das pairing. ronald ist irgenwie scheel komisch, hermine normal und victor süß. lg hayne
great story. I love it. keep updating please. when is the next chapter going to be up?
Lola.the.Warrior chapter 6 . 7/25
Love your story! Harry is adorable!, and I love the possessiveness of Viktor. I also greatly appreciate Viktor falling for Harry in stages and not just magically loving someone he doesnt actually no for no reason. Thanks and I greatly anticipate any new chapters!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 7/22
good story so far please update soon thanks for writing this
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 6 . 7/17
Interesting story so far
I look forward to seeing where it goes.
Kudos
Blade
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 6 . 7/16
I can't wait to see their reaction to Sirius. This is certainly going to help in getting him free and as Harry's fulltime guardian. And all the blooming romance possibilities in the two weeks Harry and Krum will be having together. Awesome!
Wufei Winner Quatre K chapter 6 . 7/12
Yay some jealous Vicktor!
Lizzybear54 chapter 6 . 7/11
YAY! Another update! :D
Really liking how things are going so far for the two of them.
Super excited for the next update now! XD

~Lizzy
V. L. Crawford chapter 6 . 7/11
I do hope they show up at Yule with them. I have a funny feeling the Krums will help Sirius if he does.
EveJHoang chapter 6 . 7/11
Meheh! Got to love the mums. Except mine, but she's Voldemort with a vagina soooo...
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 6 . 7/11
Harry is so adorable! He and Vicktor need to just get together already! Great job and I can't wait for more!
doxiesmom14 chapter 6 . 7/11
Awesome chapter...maybe the Krums can help Sirus
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 6 . 7/11
i love it so far keep up the good work!