Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
AngstyCanadianGleek chapter 76 . 12/16/2018
Good luck, Charlie... lol couldn’t help myself. Good story... I read this in a day and I usually don’t stick around past the 30th chapter (adhd) so this story is incredible... good job
ricecrispie87 chapter 25 . 10/11/2018
I was rereading this story... and while it's beautifully written I think implying that not having an abortion after being raped is the "right" thing to do... is disgusting. Maybe I'm taking the context wrong, and you meant that she's trying to do what she thinks is the right thing to do... I think the insinuation is pretty clear...
ClaireR89 chapter 77 . 7/30/2018
As I finish this it makes me wonder if I finished it when I read it last time. As soon as I started it I remembered like the fist 1/3-1/2 I knew who attack Rachel but as I just read the last chapter I didnt remember it. Anyway great story! Now on to the sequel :)
ClaireR89 chapter 63 . 7/30/2018
You should've just put this in with last chapter.
ClaireR89 chapter 27 . 7/29/2018
I read this story. Idk probably years ago at this point. And idk if it’s my mindset atm or what but like idk this story seems entirely different.
John Dupond chapter 36 . 9/28/2017
Yes Please
Writeratheart92 chapter 19 . 2/1/2017
awwww poor rachel and quinn
Alex B. Goode chapter 44 . 12/4/2016
Now onto Nationals!
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 72 . 12/4/2016
Ill be honest, I skipped over most of this chapter. The rapid, sudden scene changes were ridiculously annoying. Not the fact that they were happening, but that they were happening without notice. One second Puck would be saying something at home with the house scene and everything going on in my head, then without warning Im reading something that Shelby is saying (and Ive read half of what she has said before I reach ", Shelby said" which is very confusing.

Something to separate paragraphs is needed, whether its extra paragraph spacing or something like "..." in between lines.

I wont let it ho without saying though that im loving this story!
Alex B. Goode chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Hiram and LeRoy
Guest chapter 48 . 11/23/2016
i think there too short
Guest chapter 77 . 5/26/2016
Damn at first didn't want to read hate Rachel hurt but i enjoyed it thanks
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 45 . 3/3/2016
Why did Rachel have to freak out because she kissed Quinn ? It was perfect!
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 19 . 3/2/2016
I think Shelby should just pop in, admit she made a mistake and ask Rachel for another chance. Finn is a moron, he will say or do the wrong thing so PLEASE don't let it be him! Quinn so has feelings for Rachel!
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 15 . 3/2/2016
Rachel is really uncomfortable with any men right now. She needs Shelby.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »