Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Writeratheart92 chapter 19 . 2/1
awwww poor rachel and quinn
Alex B. Goode chapter 44 . 12/4/2016
Now onto Nationals!
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 72 . 12/4/2016
Ill be honest, I skipped over most of this chapter. The rapid, sudden scene changes were ridiculously annoying. Not the fact that they were happening, but that they were happening without notice. One second Puck would be saying something at home with the house scene and everything going on in my head, then without warning Im reading something that Shelby is saying (and Ive read half of what she has said before I reach ", Shelby said" which is very confusing.

Something to separate paragraphs is needed, whether its extra paragraph spacing or something like "..." in between lines.

I wont let it ho without saying though that im loving this story!
Alex B. Goode chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Hiram and LeRoy
Guest chapter 48 . 11/23/2016
i think there too short
Guest chapter 77 . 5/26/2016
Damn at first didn't want to read hate Rachel hurt but i enjoyed it thanks
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 45 . 3/3/2016
Why did Rachel have to freak out because she kissed Quinn ? It was perfect!
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 19 . 3/2/2016
I think Shelby should just pop in, admit she made a mistake and ask Rachel for another chance. Finn is a moron, he will say or do the wrong thing so PLEASE don't let it be him! Quinn so has feelings for Rachel!
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 15 . 3/2/2016
Rachel is really uncomfortable with any men right now. She needs Shelby.
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
Oh shit! Puck & Santana beating ass?!
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
Quinn isn't an idiot. I'm sure she figured out that Rachel was raped.
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
:/ poor Rachel. I wanna know who did it!
gleek3128 chapter 77 . 11/7/2015
this story is really amazing, you are so talented i can't remember the last time a fanfiction got me this emotinal..thank you so much for sharing this its a gift really´ŞĆ
Rain Addict CM chapter 77 . 8/4/2015
That was a pretty intense. Well worth the read. Just wow. I am off to read your sequel.
dayanar.guzman chapter 77 . 5/18/2015
Amazing story. You're such a great writer and keep writing more amazing stories
1,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »