Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
dayanar.guzman chapter 77 . 5/18
Amazing story. You're such a great writer and keep writing more amazing stories
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 77 . 5/4
Loved this so much! Re read this story again before I go to the sequel!
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Poor Rachel... :(
Guest chapter 40 . 7/30/2014
Second time reading this, please don't ever take it down like some of the other fafics, loved this chapter where Rachel initiates the hug and kiss on quinn's check, so cute :D
Emerald Stag chapter 77 . 5/18/2014
What a compelling story! I've enjoyed spending the last few weeks reading through its entirety. Liked a lot of the little things that came to be from Rachel's baby situation, the closeness with Mercedes, Quinn & Santana, Shelby coming back into the picture, Artie being the breakthrough male of the group, and the growing family like bond between Puck, Quinn, Beth, Rachel and now Charlotte. I look forward to checking out the sequel. Great job!
KamilahKaliope chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
You are beautiful! Sue!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Please have a beta reader.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 77 . 12/21/2013
Was a really great story and I really enjoyed it and was glad to see Quinn and Rachel together. Will enjoy the sequel when I get round to reading it.
goddragonking chapter 74 . 12/18/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Eyghon chapter 77 . 10/13/2013
That was fantastic, loved how you wrote San and everyone, nice but still themselves. On to the sequel now !
Eyghon chapter 33 . 10/12/2013
Just discovered this story today, was just going to review the final chapter once i am done, but this song just blew me away. So yay for your writing this fantastic chapter, so hopeful for rachel now.
goddragonking chapter 47 . 10/5/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
hell yes so for Santana and puck kicking K's ass! and for sue having their back!
JustAFriend chapter 50 . 9/18/2013
Definitely not American, but if you want help I'd be more than happy to lend a hand. Plot and storyline? Amazing. English or Canadian? Either way, thanks so much for putting this out there! Not done yet, but looking forward to future stories, (if you write them.) Again, thanks so much; i really don't want to tell the world, or fanfic, who I am after relating but this story is incredible and believable.
KT chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
I like the short chapters - since I've only just started reading it, it makes it easy to make rapid progress.

Just a quick point though - if someone pleads guilty to a crime they are arrested for, there is no trial to stand. A criminal trial is held to prove the guilt of a person who pleads their innocence, or to establish guilt; if someone pleads guilty, there is no guilt to be proven, thus a trial is not necessary. Therefore there would be no jury (there is no guilt or innocence to prove, so no jury is necessary).

Also, a judge determines the length of a custodial sentence (or any 'outcome' for that matter - incarceration, suspended sentence, community service, fine etc), not a jury - a jury is comprised of ones 'peers', and so would have no experience with, or authority over, 'punishment' in terms of the law. I also take it he was tried as an adult, as trials of minors do not have a jury (as a general rule).

Please do not think I am tying to pick apart your story - I am enjoying it! - I just wanted to point out a couple of things to you. :-)
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »